Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
a combining form representing computer ( cybertalk; cyberart ) and by extension meaning "very modern'' ( cyberfashion).
MondayMon•day (mun′dā, -dē),USA pronunciation n.
- the second day of the week, following Sunday.
Dealsdeal1 (dēl),USA pronunciation v., dealt, deal•ing, n.
- to occupy oneself or itself (usually fol. by with or in): Botany deals with the study of plants. He deals in generalities.
- to take action with respect to a thing or person (fol. by with): Law courts must deal with lawbreakers.
- to conduct oneself toward persons: He deals fairly.
- to be able to handle competently or successfully;
cope (fol. by with): I can't deal with your personal problems.
- to trade or do business (fol. by with or in): to deal with a firm; to deal in used cars.
- to distribute, esp. the cards in a game (often fol. by out): to deal out five hands of six cards each; your turn to deal.
- to buy and sell drugs illegally.
- [Archaic.]to have dealings or commerce, often in a secret or underhand manner (often fol. by with): to deal with the Devil.
- to give to one as a share;
apportion: Deal me in.
- to distribute among a number of recipients, as the cards required in a game: Deal five cards to each player.
- [Cards.]to give a player (a specific card) in dealing: You dealt yourself four aces.
- to deliver;
administer: to deal a blow.
- to buy and sell (drugs) illegally.
- to trade (an athlete) to another team.
- deal off:
- [Poker.]to deal the final hand of a game.
- to get rid of or trade (something or someone) in a transaction.
- deal someone in, to include: He was making a lot of dough in the construction business so I got him to deal me in.
- a business transaction: They closed the deal after a week of negotiating.
- a bargain or arrangement for mutual advantage: the best deal in town.
- a secret or underhand agreement or bargain: His supporters worked a number of deals to help his campaign.
- treatment received in dealing with another: He got a raw deal.
- an indefinite but large quantity, amount, extent, or degree (usually prec. by good or great): a good deal of work; a great deal of money.
- the distribution of cards to the players in a game.
- the set of cards in one's hand.
- the turn of a player to deal.
- the period of time during which a deal is played.
- an act of dealing or distributing.
- (cap.) an economic and social policy pursued by a political administration: the Fair Deal; the New Deal.
- cut a deal, [Informal.]to make an agreement, esp. a business agreement: Networks have cut a deal with foreign stations for an international hookup.
Findfind (fīnd),USA pronunciation v., found, find•ing, n.
- to come upon by chance;
meet with: He found a nickel in the street.
- to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort: to find an apartment; to find happiness.
- to locate or recover (something lost or misplaced): I can't find my blue socks.
- to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true.
- to gain or regain the use of: His anger finally helped him find his tongue.
- to ascertain by study or calculation: to find the sum of several numbers.
- to feel or perceive: He finds it so.
- to become aware of, or discover (oneself ), as being in a condition or location: After a long illness, he found himself well again. She woke to find herself at home.
- to discover: Columbus found America in 1492.
- to determine after judicial inquiry: to find a person guilty.
- to pronounce as an official act (an indictment, verdict, or judgment).
- to provide or furnish: Bring blankets and we'll find the rest of the equipment for the trip.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of farm animals) to give birth to: The brown cow found a calf yesterday.
- to determine an issue after judicial inquiry: The jury found for the plaintiff.
- [Hunting Brit.]to come upon game.
- find fault. See fault (def. 12).
- find oneself, to discover where one's real interests or talents lie, and follow them: After trying many occupations, he finally found himself and became an account executive.
- find out:
- to discover or confirm the truth of (something).
- to detect or expose, as a crime or offense.
- to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone): They found him out before he could launch the rebellion.
- an act of finding or discovering.
- something found;
a discovery, esp. a valuable or gratifying one: Our cook was a find.
- [Hunting.]a discovery of game, esp. foxes.
Storestore (stôr, stōr),USA pronunciation n., v., stored, stor•ing, adj.
- an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis.
- a grocery: We need bread and milk from the store.
- a stall, room, floor, or building housing or suitable for housing a retail business.
- a supply or stock of something, esp. one for future use.
- stores, supplies of food, clothing, or other requisites, as for a household, inn, or naval or military forces.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a storehouse or warehouse.
- quantity, esp. great quantity;
abundance, or plenty: a rich store of grain.
- in store:
- in readiness or reserve.
- about to happen;
imminent: There is a great deal of trouble in store for them if they persist in their ways.
- set or lay store by, to have high regard for;
esteem: She sets great store by good character.
- to supply or stock with something, as for future use.
- to accumulate or put away, for future use (usually fol. by up or away).
- to deposit in a storehouse, warehouse, or other place for keeping.
- to put or retain (data) in a memory unit.
- to take in or hold supplies, goods, or articles, as for future use.
- to remain fresh and usable for considerable time on being stored: Flour stores well.
- bought from a store;
commercial: a loaf of store bread.
Howdy , this photo is about Home Depot Cyber Monday Deals | Find A Store ( Home Depot Cyber Monday #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 510 x 507. It's file size is only 75 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Home Depot Cyber Monday.
Home Depot Cyber Monday Deals | Find A Store ( Home Depot Cyber Monday #6) is one of the most widely used materials and so are often used for your floor and also the Stone is also a volcanic stone shaped by heat and force and are for sale in numerous hues like dark colors, light grey and white along with other colors, Currently because of the toughness and longevity, stone stone ceramic type usually employed for home floors, walls and flooring products and in addition building a family room.
Of course you know lots of these types of stone and contains become a fresh development on the planet of house not to mention you are baffled in choosing a style, in establishing a home, you should look at the proper colour for the walls of the home. Even though it is not unusual to likewise have a simple colour such as white shade to paint the walls of your home, colour dull house frequently selected whilst the bottom shade is predominant.