HiltonHil•ton (hil′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- Conrad (Nicholson), 1887–1979, U.S. hotel owner and developer.
- James, 1900–54, English novelist.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
MaconMa•con (mā′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- Nathaniel, 1758–1837, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1801–07.
- a city in central Georgia. 116,860.
Mâ•con (mä kôn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Saône-et-Loire, in E central France. 40,490.
- a Burgundy wine, usually white and dry, from the area around Mâcon.
Mercermer•cer (mûr′sər),USA pronunciation n. [Chiefly Brit.]
- a dealer in textile fabrics;
Universityu•ni•ver•si•ty (yo̅o̅′nə vûr′si tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- an institution of learning of the highest level, having a college of liberal arts and a program of graduate studies together with several professional schools, as of theology, law, medicine, and engineering, and authorized to confer both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Continental European universities usually have only graduate or professional schools.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Propertyprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Hi there, this photo is about Hilton Garden Inn Macon Mercer University #3 Gallery Image Of This Property. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 942 x 523. It's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Hilton Garden Inn Macon Mercer University.
One of many modern style but additionally toilet sink style that is odd is just a leaf- fashioned drain. This design looks really wonderful when shown alongside. Dual leaf leaves nearly mimic grapes that folded gracefully in your bathroom table.
When you have a guest toilet that needs a far more feminine contact, that is probably just a drain for that room. With so many unique designs as possible choose, there should be function that satisfies you when coming up with a determination. But nobody suggests that bathroom remodeling that is prosperous is likely to be a simple undertaking.
You're able to and should prefer a Hilton Garden Inn Macon Mercer University #3 Gallery Image Of This Property if you prefer blooms. This style resembles a white decorative bowl that is beautiful with blossoms adoring the most effective facet of the dish. It's mounted effortlessly under the desk and seems quite lovely.