Erie County Pistol Permit Office #8 Federal Grant Will Offset Cost Of Next Generation Radio System
9 attachments of Erie County Pistol Permit Office #8 Federal Grant Will Offset Cost Of Next Generation Radio System
ErieE•rie (ēr′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. E•ries, (esp. collectively) E•rie for 3.
- Lake, a lake between the NE central United States and SE central Canada: the southernmost lake of the Great Lakes;
Commodore Perry's defeat of the British in 1813. 239 mi. (385 km) long;
9940 sq. mi. (25,745 sq. km).
- a port in NW Pennsylvania, on Lake Erie. 119,123.
- a member of a tribe of American Indians formerly living along the southern shore of Lake Erie.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Pistolpis•tol (pis′tl),USA pronunciation n., v., -toled, -tol•ing or (esp. Brit.) -tolled, -tol•ling.
- a short firearm intended to be held and fired with one hand.
- to shoot with a pistol.
Permitper•mit1 (v. pər mit′;n. pûr′mit, pər mit′),USA pronunciation v., -mit•ted, -mit•ting, n.
- to allow to do something: Permit me to explain.
- to allow to be done or occur: The law does not permit the sale of such drugs.
- to tolerate;
agree to: a law permitting Roman Catholicism in England.
- to afford opportunity for, or admit of: vents to permit the escape of gases.
- to grant permission;
allow liberty to do something.
- to afford opportunity or possibility: Write when time permits.
- to allow or admit (usually fol. by of ): statements that permit of no denial.
- an authoritative or official certificate of permission;
license: a fishing permit.
- a written order granting special permission to do something.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Federalfed•er•al (fed′ər əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states: the federal government of the U.S.
- of, pertaining to, or noting such a central government: federal offices.
- (cap.) [U.S. Hist.]
- of or pertaining to the Federalists or to the Federalist party.
- supporting the principles of the Federalist party.
- (in the Civil War) pertaining to or supporting the Union government.
- relating to or adhering to the support of the Constitution.
- (cap.) pertaining to or designating the styles of the decorative arts and architecture current in the U.S. from c1780 to c1830.
- of or pertaining to a compact or a league, esp. a league between nations or states.
- an advocate of federation or federalism.
- (cap.) [U.S. Hist.]
- a Federalist.
- an adherent of the Union government during the Civil War;
- a soldier in the Federal army.
Grantgrant (grant, gränt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bestow or confer, esp. by a formal act: to grant a charter.
- to give or accord: to grant permission.
- to agree or accede to: to grant a request.
- to admit or concede;
accept for the sake of argument: I grant that point.
- to transfer or convey, esp. by deed or writing: to grant property.
- take for granted:
- to accept without question or objection;
assume: Your loyalty to the cause is taken for granted.
- to use, accept, or treat in a careless or indifferent manner: A marriage can be headed for trouble if either spouse begins to take the other for granted.
- something granted, as a privilege or right, a sum of money, or a tract of land: Several major foundations made large grants to fund the research project.
- the act of granting.
- [Law.]a transfer of property.
- a geographical unit in Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire, originally a grant of land to a person or group of people.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Nextnext (nekst),USA pronunciation adj.
- immediately following in time, order, importance, etc.: the next day; the next person in line.
- nearest or adjacent in place or position: the next room.
- nearest in relationship or kinship.
- next door to:
- in an adjacent house, apartment, office, etc.;
- in a position of proximity;
near to: They are next door to poverty.
- next to:
- adjacent to: He sat next to his sister.
nearly: next to impossible.
- aside from: Next to cake, ice cream is my favorite dessert.
- in the place, time, importance, etc., nearest or immediately following: We're going to London next. This is my next oldest daughter.
- on the first occasion to follow: when next we meet.
- get next to (someone), [Informal.]to get into the favor or good graces of;
become a good friend of.
- adjacent to;
nearest: It's in the closet next the blackboard.
Radiora•di•o (rā′dē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os, adj., v., -di•oed, -di•o•ing.
- wireless telegraphy or telephony: speeches broadcast by radio.
- an apparatus for receiving or transmitting radio broadcasts.
- a message transmitted by radio.
- pertaining to, used in, or sent by radio.
- pertaining to or employing radiations, as of electrical energy.
- to transmit (a message, music, etc.) by radio.
- to send a message to (a person) by radio.
- to transmit a message, music, etc., by radio.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Erie County Pistol Permit Office #8 Federal Grant Will Offset Cost Of Next Generation Radio System. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1199 x 1563. It's file size is just 239 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Erie County Pistol Permit Office.
To take pleasure from the Erie County Pistol Permit Office #8 Federal Grant Will Offset Cost Of Next Generation Radio System's sweetness which you develop a park table at home needed a good and inviting. Some points you should consider when choosing a park bench, it seems desirable and operating well. On selecting a playground bench at home impression the following tips dot com. Tips on Selecting A Erie County Pistol Permit Office such as for example:
Choose the substance fit allweather. For example, iron material, wooden, teak, metal (ironwood). Layout a park table having a layout just like the notion of playground you have. Paint & Films is a two- content is often used in concluding a park bench. Choose paint that has a layer of - anti, ultraviolet -mildew, and marked gogreen, so the paint last longer despite sun-exposure and recurrent rain.
For anyone of you who wish to produce a lasting park seat, notice the positioning of not to mistaken place the bench that could undermine the concept of minimalist yard and the position which you generate. Combine with benches that certain principle, with laying garden stand.