Desk Workouts For Abs #1 Quick Workouts You Can Do On Your Lunch Break - Office Workout - Awesome Full Body Images Album
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Workoutswork•out (wûrk′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- a trial or practice session in athletics, as in running, boxing, or football.
- a structured regime of physical exercise: She goes to the gym for a workout twice a week.
- any trial or practice session.
- an act or instance of working something out.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Absabs (abz),USA pronunciation n.pl. [Informal.]
Workoutswork•out (wûrk′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- a trial or practice session in athletics, as in running, boxing, or football.
- a structured regime of physical exercise: She goes to the gym for a workout twice a week.
- any trial or practice session.
- an act or instance of working something out.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Dodo1 (do̅o̅;[unstressed]dŏŏ, də),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. do, 2nd do or ([Archaic]) do•est or dost, 3rd does or ([Archaic]) do•eth or doth, pres. pl. do* past sing. 1st pers. did, 2nd did or ([Archaic]) didst, 3rd did, past pl. did;
past part. done;
pres. part. do•ing;
n., pl. dos, do's.
- to perform (an act, duty, role, etc.): Do nothing until you hear the bell.
- to execute (a piece or amount of work): to do a hauling job.
- to accomplish;
complete: He has already done his homework.
- to put forth;
exert: Do your best.
- to be the cause of (good, harm, credit, etc.);
- to render, give, or pay (homage, justice, etc.).
- to deal with, fix, clean, arrange, move, etc., (anything) as the case may require: to do the dishes.
- to travel;
traverse: We did 30 miles today.
- to serve;
suffice for: This will do us for the present.
- to condone or approve, as by custom or practice: That sort of thing simply isn't done.
- to travel at the rate of (a specified speed): He was doing 80 when they arrested him.
- to make or prepare: I'll do the salad.
- to serve (a term of time) in prison, or, sometimes, in office.
- to create, form, or bring into being: She does wonderful oil portraits.
- to translate into or change the form or language of: MGM did the book into a movie.
- to study or work at or in the field of: I have to do my math tonight.
- to explore or travel through as a sightseer: They did Greece in three weeks.
- (used with a pronoun, as it or that, or with a general noun, as thing, that refers to a previously mentioned action): You were supposed to write thank-you letters; do it before tomorrow, please.
- to wear out;
tire: That last set of tennis did me.
- to cheat, trick, or take advantage of: That crooked dealer did him for $500 at poker.
- to attend or participate in: Let's do lunch next week.
- to use (a drug or drugs), esp. habitually: The police report said he was doing cocaine.
- to act or conduct oneself;
be in action;
- to rob;
steal from: The law got him for doing a lot of banks.
- to proceed: to do wisely.
- to get along;
manage: to do without an automobile.
- to be in health, as specified: Mother and child are doing fine.
- to serve or be satisfactory, as for the purpose;
suffice: Will this do?
- to finish or be finished.
- to happen;
transpire: What's doing at the office?
- (used as a substitute to avoid repetition of a verb or full verb expression): I think as you do.
- (used in interrogative, negative, and inverted constructions): Do you like music? I don't care. Seldom do we witness such catastrophes.
- [Archaic.](used in imperatives with you or thou expressed;
and occasionally as a metric filler in verse): Do thou hasten to the king's side. The wind did blow, the rain did fall.
- (used to lend emphasis to a principal verb): Do visit us!
- do a number on (someone). See number (def. 27).
- do away with:
- to put an end to;
- to kill.
- do by, to deal with;
treat: He had always done well by his family.
- do for:
- to cause the defeat, ruin, or death of.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cook and keep house for;
manage or provide for.
- do in, [Informal.]
- to kill, esp. to murder.
- to injure gravely or exhaust;
ruin: The tropical climate did them in.
- to cheat or swindle: He was done in by an unscrupulous broker.
- do one proud. See proud (def. 11).
- do one's number. See number (def. 28).
- do one's (own ) thing. See thing 1 (def. 17).
- do or die, to make a supreme effort.
- do out of, [Informal.]to swindle;
cheat: A furniture store did me out of several hundred dollars.
- do over, to redecorate.
- do time, [Informal.]to serve a term in prison: It's hard to get a decent job once you've done time.
- do to death. See death (def. 15).
- do up, [Informal.]
- to wrap and tie up.
- to pin up or arrange (the hair).
- to renovate;
- to wear out;
- to fasten: Do up your coat.
- to dress: The children were all done up in funny costumes.
- do with, to gain advantage or benefit from;
make use of: I could do with more leisure time.
- do without:
- to forgo;
- to dispense with the thing mentioned: The store doesn't have any, so you'll have to do without.
- have to do with. See have (def. 36).
- make do, to get along with what is at hand, despite its inadequacy: I can't afford a new coat so I have to make do with this one.
- a burst of frenzied activity;
- a hairdo or hair styling.
- a swindle;
- [Chiefly Brit.]a festive social gathering;
- dos and don'ts, customs, rules, or regulations: The dos and don'ts of polite manners are easy to learn.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Breakbreak (brāk),USA pronunciation v., broke or (Archaic) brake;
bro•ken or (Archaic) broke;
- to smash, split, or divide into parts violently;
reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase.
- to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
- to dissolve or annul (often fol. by off): to break off friendly relations with another country.
- to fracture a bone of (some part of the body): He broke his leg.
- to lacerate;
wound: to break the skin.
- to destroy or interrupt the regularity, uniformity, continuity, or arrangement of;
interrupt: The bleating of a foghorn broke the silence. The troops broke formation.
- to put an end to;
stop: His touchdown run broke the tie. She found it hard to break the cigarette habit.
- to discover the system, key, method, etc., for decoding or deciphering (a cryptogram), esp. by the methods of cryptanalysis.
- to remove a part from (a set or collection): She had to break the set to sell me the two red ones I wanted.
- to exchange for or divide into smaller units or components: She broke a dollar bill into change. The prism broke the light into all the colors of the rainbow.
- to make a way through;
penetrate: The stone broke the surface of the water.
- to open or force one's way into (a dwelling, store, etc.).
- to contest (a will) successfully by judicial action.
- to make one's way out of, esp. by force: to break jail.
- to better (a given score or record): He never broke 200 in bowling or 80 in golf.
- to disclose or divulge personally in speech or writing: He broke the good news to her at dinner.
- to solve: The police needed only a week to break that case.
- to rupture (a blood vessel): She almost broke a blood vessel from laughing so hard.
- to disable or destroy by or as if by shattering or crushing: to break a watch.
- to cause (a blister, boil, or the like) to burst, as by puncturing: She broke the blister with a needle.
- to ruin financially;
make bankrupt: They threatened to break him if he didn't stop discounting their products.
- to overcome or wear down the spirit, strength, or resistance of;
to cause to yield, esp. under pressure, torture, or the like: They broke him by the threat of blackmail.
- to dismiss or reduce in rank.
- to impair or weaken the power, effect, or intensity of: His arm broke the blow.
- to train to obedience;
tame: to break a horse.
- to train away from a habit or practice (usually fol. by of ).
- to render (a circuit) incomplete;
stop the flow of (a current).
- to release (a story) for publication or airing on radio or television: They will break the story tomorrow.
- to continue (a story or article) on another page, esp. when the page is not the following one.
- [Pool.]to cause (racked billiard balls) to scatter by striking with the cue ball.
- (of a pitcher, bowler, etc.) to hurl (a ball) in such a way as to cause it to change direction after leaving the hand: He broke a curve over the plate for a strike.
- (in tennis and other racket games) to score frequently or win against (an opponent's serve).
- to unfurl (a flag) suddenly by an easily released knot.
- to prove the falsity or show the lack of logic of: The FBI broke his alibi by proving he knew how to shoot a pistol.
- to begin or initiate (a plan or campaign), esp. with much publicity: They were going to break the sales campaign with a parade in April.
- to open the breech or action of (a shotgun, rifle, or revolver), as by snapping open the hinge between the barrel and the butt.
- to shatter, burst, or become broken;
separate into parts or fragments, esp. suddenly and violently: The glass broke on the floor.
- to become suddenly discontinuous or interrupted;
stop abruptly: She pulled too hard and the string broke.
- to become detached, separated, or disassociated (usually fol. by away, off, or from): The knob broke off in his hand.
- to become inoperative or to malfunction, as through wear or damage: The television set broke this afternoon.
- to begin suddenly or violently or change abruptly into something else: War broke over Europe.
- to begin uttering a sound or series of sounds or to be uttered suddenly: She broke into song. When they entered, a cheer broke from the audience.
- to express or start to express an emotion or mood: His face broke into a smile.
- to free oneself or escape suddenly, as from restraint or dependency (often fol. by away): He broke away from the arresting officer. She finally broke away from her parents and got an apartment of her own.
- to run or dash toward something suddenly (usually fol. by for): The pass receiver broke for the goal line.
- to force a way (usually fol. by in, into, or through): The hunters broke through the underbrush.
- to burst or rupture: A blood vessel broke in his nose. The blister broke when he pricked it.
- to interrupt or halt an activity (usually fol. by in, into, forth, or from): Don't break in on the conversation. Let's break for lunch.
- to appear or arrive suddenly (usually fol. by in, into, or out): A deer broke into the clearing. A rash broke out on her arm.
- to dawn: The day broke hot and sultry.
- to begin violently and suddenly: The storm broke.
- (of a storm, foul weather, etc.) to cease: The weather broke after a week, and we were able to sail for home.
- to part the surface of water, as a jumping fish or surfacing submarine.
- to give way or fail, as health, strength, or spirit;
collapse: After years of hardship and worry, his health broke.
- to yield or submit to pressure, torture, or the like: He broke under questioning.
- (of the heart) to be overwhelmed with sorrow: Her heart broke when he told her that he no longer loved her.
- (of the voice or a musical instrument) to change harshly from one register or pitch to another: After his voice broke, he could no longer sing soprano parts.
- (of the voice) to cease, waver, or change tone abruptly, esp. from emotional strain: His voice broke when he mentioned her name.
- (of value or prices) to drop sharply and considerably.
- to disperse or collapse by colliding with something: The waves broke on the shore.
- to break dance.
- (of a horse in a harness race) to fail to keep to a trot or pace, as by starting to gallop.
- [Bot.]to mutate;
- to undergo breaking.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to make a break;
take the first turn in a game.
- (of a pitched or bowled ball) to change direction: The ball broke over the plate.
- [Horse Racing, Track.]to leave the starting point: The horses broke fast from the gate.
- [Boxing.]to step back or separate from a clinch: The fighters fell into a clinch and broke on the referee's order.
- to take place;
- to become known, published, or aired: The story broke in the morning papers.
- [Hort.]to produce flowers or leaves.
- break away:
- to leave or escape, esp. suddenly or hurriedly.
- to sever connections or allegiance, as to tradition or a political group.
- to start prematurely: The horse broke away from the starting gate.
- break back, [Tennis.]to win a game served by an opponent immediately after the opponent has done so against one's own serve.
- break bulk, to remove a cargo wholly or in part.
- break camp, to pack up tents and equipment and resume a journey or march: They broke camp at dawn and proceeded toward the mountains.
- break down:
- to become ineffective.
- to lose control;
weaken: He broke down and wept at the sad news.
- to have a physical or mental collapse.
- to cease to function: The car broke down.
- to itemize: to break down a hotel bill into daily charges.
- to separate (a compound) into its constituent molecules.
- [Elect.](of an insulator) to fail, as when subjected to excessively high voltage, permitting a current to pass.
- to decompose.
- to analyze.
- to classify.
- to separate into constituent parts: to break down a beef carcass into basic cuts.
- break even, to finish a business transaction, period of gambling, series of games, etc., with no loss or gain: He played poker all night and broke even.
- break ground:
- to begin construction, esp. of a building or group of buildings: to break ground for a new housing development.
- [Naut.]to free an anchor from the bottom;
- break in:
- to enter by force or craft: Someone broke in and made off with all the furniture.
- to train or instruct;
initiate: The boss is breaking in a new assistant.
- to begin to wear or use in order to make comfortable: These shoes haven't been broken in.
- to interrupt: He broke in with a ridiculous objection.
- to run (new machinery) initially under reduced load and speed, until any stiffness of motion has departed and all parts are ready to operate under normal service conditions;
- break in on or upon, to enter with force upon or accidentally interrupt;
intrude upon: The visitor opened the wrong door and broke in on a private conference.
- break into:
- to interpose;
interrupt: He broke into the conversation at a crucial moment.
- to begin some activity.
- to be admitted into;
enter, as a business or profession: It is difficult to break into the theater.
- to enter by force: They broke into the store and stole the safe.
- break it down, [Australian Slang.]
- stop it;
- (used as an exclamation of disbelief ) that can't be true!
- break off:
- to sever by breaking.
- to stop suddenly;
discontinue: to break off a conversation; to break off relations with one's neighbors.
- break one's heart. See heart (def. 19).
- break out:
- to begin abruptly;
arise: An epidemic broke out.
- (of certain diseases) to appear in eruptions.
- (of a person) to manifest a skin eruption.
- to prepare for use: to break out the parachutes.
- to take out of (storage, concealment, etc.) for consumption: to break out one's best wine.
- [Naut.]to dislodge (the anchor) from the bottom.
- to escape;
flee: He spent three years in prison before he broke out.
- to separate into categories or list specific items: to break out gift ideas according to price range; The report breaks out quarterly profits and losses.
- break service, [Tennis.]to win a game served by one's opponent.
- break sheer, (of an anchored vessel) to drift into such a position as to risk fouling the anchor or anchor cable. Cf. sheer2 (def. 6).
- break step. See step (def. 20).
- break up:
- to separate;
- to put an end to;
- to divide or become divided into pieces.
- to dissolve.
- to disrupt;
upset: Television commercials during a dramatic presentation break up the continuity of effect.
- (of a personal relationship) to end: to break up a friendship; Their marriage broke up last year.
- to end a personal relationship: Bob and Mary broke up last month.
- to be or cause to be overcome with laughter: The comedian told several jokes that broke up the audience.
- break wind. See wind1 (def. 21).
- break with:
- to sever relations with;
separate from: to break with one's family.
- to depart from;
repudiate: to break with tradition.
- an act or instance of breaking;
disruption or separation of parts;
rupture: There was a break in the window.
- an opening made by breaking;
gap: The break in the wall had not been repaired.
- a rush away from a place;
an attempt to escape: a break for freedom.
- a sudden dash or rush, as toward something: When the rain lessened, I made a break for home.
- a suspension of or sudden rupture in friendly relations.
- an interruption of continuity;
departure from or rupture with: Abstract painters made a break with the traditions of the past.
- an abrupt or marked change, as in sound or direction, or a brief pause: They noticed a curious break in his voice.
- an opportunity or stroke of fortune, esp. a lucky one.
- a chance to improve one's lot, esp. one unlooked for or undeserved.
- the breaks, the way things happen;
fate: Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but I guess those are the breaks.
- a brief rest, as from work: The actors took a ten-minute break from rehearsal.
- [Radio, Television.]a brief, scheduled interruption of a program or broadcasting period for the announcement of advertising or station identification.
- [Pros.]a pause or caesura.
- [Jazz.]a solo passage, usually of from 2 to 12 bars, during which the rest of the instruments are silent.
- the point in the scale where the quality of voice of one register changes to that of another, as from chest to head.
- See break dancing.
- a sharp and considerable drop in the prices of stock issues.
- an opening or discontinuity in a circuit.
- one or more blank lines between two paragraphs.
- breaks. See suspension points.
- the place, after a letter, where a word is or may be divided at the end of a line.
- a collapse of health, strength, or spirit;
- an indiscreet or awkward remark or action;
- [Billiards, Pool.]a series of successful strokes;
- [Pool.]the opening play, in which the cue ball is shot to scatter the balls.
- a change in direction of a pitched or bowled ball.
- [Horse Racing, Track.]the start of a race.
- (in harness racing) an act or instance of a horse's changing from a trot or pace into a gallop or other step.
- [Bowling.]a failure to knock down all ten pins in a single frame.
- [Boxing.]an act or instance of stepping back or separating from a clinch: a clean break.
- any of several stages in the grinding of grain in which the bran is separated from the kernel.
- a sport.
- the point at the bottom of a column where a printed story is carried over to another column or page.
- the place at which a superstructure, deckhouse, or the like, rises from the main deck of a vessel.
- breaks, [Phys. Geog.]an area dissected by small ravines and gullies.
- a fault or offset, as in a vein or bed of ore.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Awesomeawe•some (ô′səm),USA pronunciation adj.
- inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
- showing or characterized by awe.
- very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Desk Workouts For Abs #1 Quick Workouts You Can Do On Your Lunch Break - Office Workout - Awesome Full Body. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 569 x 805. It's file size is just 50 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Desk Workouts For Abs.
Your kitchen style within the type. The usage of glass here is meant to be able to control the temperature during winter. Glass could be exposed to offer oxygen to the bedroom, while summer occurs. Floors utilising the same substance with the exterior veranda, for there to be always a frequent bond between your Desk Workouts For Abs #1 Quick Workouts You Can Do On Your Lunch Break - Office Workout - Awesome Full Body with new home.
If you also calm with a slight classic and like the setting of the warm kitchen sense with likely a fantastic option for you. To acquire this fashion you make use of a wooden floor and can make kitchen cabinets that are cheap an election which have pattern includes a design. Using pastel hues brown with variations of wood and bright shades is likely to make supper in the home together with your family will feel hotter.
Desire to convey the setting is comfortable and warm, the furniture includes a soft white shade as his concluding. Storage that is much and modern gear can also be gorgeous this one is complemented by home layout. Likewise with up lighting to illuminate the space through the night.