Chief Financial Officer Sample Job Description For Non Profit Free Download ( Chief Financial Officer Jobs Awesome Ideas #3)
Chief Financial Officer Sample Job Description For Non Profit Free Download ( Chief Financial Officer Jobs Awesome Ideas #3) Images Album
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Financialfi•nan•cial (fi nan′shəl, fī-),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to monetary receipts and expenditures;
pertaining or relating to money matters;
pecuniary: financial operations.
- of or pertaining to those commonly engaged in dealing with money and credit.
- financials, financial information or data about a company, as balance sheets and price-earnings ratio.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Samplesam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
a prefix meaning "not,'' freely used as an English formative, usually with a simple negative force as implying mere negation or absence of something (rather than the opposite or reverse of it, as often expressed by un- 1): nonadherence; nonpayment; nonprofessional.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Downloaddown•load (doun′lōd′),USA pronunciation v.t. [Computers.]
- to transfer (software, data, character sets, etc.) from a distant to a nearby computer, from a larger to a smaller computer, or from a computer to a peripheral device.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Chief Financial Officer Sample Job Description For Non Profit Free Download ( Chief Financial Officer Jobs Awesome Ideas #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 468 x 469. It's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Chief Financial Officer Jobs.
For Chief Financial Officer Sample Job Description For Non Profit Free Download ( Chief Financial Officer Jobs Awesome Ideas #3) has a green place that would normally be properly used like a park spot which is planted with various types of plants that will make a beautiful and incorporate functional value for the residence. For the latest household garden decoration is regular of two areas, raise and specifically leading of the house.
Where each component features a particular location and certainly will be appealing to possess unique capabilities and maximized so an attractive garden, and will be modified for the needs of each household. Wildlife is one part of the Chief Financial Officer Sample Job Description For Non Profit Free Download ( Chief Financial Officer Jobs Awesome Ideas #3) that can be made to see the whole-house looks desirable and more stunning. Unfortunately, you may still find a lot of people who don't assume too much so the look of the home looks from your external to be beautiful and less wonderful about decorating the yard.
To create a home yard decor is modern front, there are a few exciting ideas as you are able to utilize, therefore the park is not only a natural spot to place the crops grow effectively, but in addition can offer a good worth that is aesthetic on the home front. Therefore become a price that is additional for the house with naturalness.