Johnjohn ( jon),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a toilet or bathroom.
- (sometimes cap.) a fellow;
- (sometimes cap.) a prostitute's customer.
Sterlingster•ling (stûr′ling),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or noting British money: The sterling equivalent is#
- (of silver) having the standard fineness of 0.925.
- made of silver of this fineness: a sterling teapot.
- thoroughly excellent: a man of sterling worth.
- British currency.
- the standard of fineness for gold and silver coin in the United Kingdom, 0.91666 for gold and 0.500 for silver.
- Also called ster′ling sil′ver. silver having a fineness of 0.925, now used esp. in the manufacture of table utensils, jewelry, etc.
- manufactured articles of sterling silver.
- sterling flatware.
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Bracketbrack•et (brak′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a support, as of metal or wood, projecting from a wall or the like to hold or bear the weight of a shelf, part of a cornice, etc.
- a shelf or shelves so supported.
- Also called square bracket. one of two marks [ or ] used in writing or printing to enclose parenthetical matter, interpolations, etc.
- brackets, parentheses of various forms indicating that the enclosed quantity is to be treated as a unit.
- (loosely) vinculum (def. 2).
- an expression or formula between a pair of brackets.
- a grouping of people based on the amount of their income: the low-income bracket.
- a class;
classification: She travels in a different social bracket.
- any horizontally projecting support for an overhanging weight, as a corbel, cantilever, or console.
- any of a series of fancifully shaped false consoles beneath an ornamental cornice.
- (on a staircase) an ornamental piece filling the angle between a riser and its tread.
- a flat plate, usually triangular with a flange on one edge, used to unite and reinforce the junction between two flat members or surfaces meeting at an angle.
- any member for reinforcing the angle between two members or surfaces.
- a projecting fixture for gas or electricity.
- [Gunnery.]range or elevation producing both shorts and overs on a target.
- to furnish with or support by a bracket or brackets.
- to place within brackets;
couple with a brace.
- to associate, mention, or class together: Gossip columnists often bracket them together, so a wedding may be imminent.
- [Gunnery.]to place (shots) both beyond and short of a target.
- to take (additional shots) at exposure levels above and below the estimated correct exposure.
Hi , this attachment is about John Sterling Closet Rod Bracket ( John Sterling Closet Rod #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 702 x 333. It's file size is just 19 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: John Sterling Closet Rod.
One of the things that establish the beauty of the John Sterling Closet Rod Bracket ( John Sterling Closet Rod #4) will be the design of the space. Among the styles that we should try is the Bohemian style. Even though Bohemian empire has long been extinct, the tastes of the entire world group in this design nevertheless haven't passed. Particularly when you incorporate a minimalist style that is not compound and it, but still cross-eyed. This is it, hint room decor John Sterling Closet Rod. Easy steps to perform Bohemian style is always to show your fashion accessories. Rings, bracelets, earrings are usually stored in a box, use it a hook. It could be on the wall hanger or on the table.
Bohemian right into a fashion which is mostly employed by girls. This model is used via a feminine surface, for example lace, braid, embroidery, travel. Pattern encouraging suzani and bohemian style kantha instance. If it's complicated to get periphery. Female motifs and designs can be employed through carpeting , bed-sheet, cushion, layer, throw, or the bedcover. Bohemian came specially the Czech, from mainland Europe. Consequently, when selecting a mode and variety for the furniture within the room, make sure it don't crash with societal motifs Philippines, particularly Java. Javanese racial dark, as the brightly-colored boho that is delicate. Do not forget to include a bit effect of art for example, while in the room poster, through the head sculpture - type renaissance images, or presented. Not so difficult, is not it? You merely need rearranging the John Sterling Closet Rod Bracket ( John Sterling Closet Rod #4) and to add little ornaments. Be the minimalist rooms bohemian type. You can find additional tips for decorating a room?
Wallpaper floral or cultural motifs in vivid shades can make your place suddenly boho and attractive. Not all things John Sterling Closet Rod Bracket ( John Sterling Closet Rod #4) in the classification. Bohemian style bedroom is not the same as decorating style pleasing teenager's area. Bohemian favor solid Western national identity and feminism. Do not neglect to place a couple of indoor crops that are potted in the bedroom. Flower might die. But, it would be greater if plants that are live are used by you like a tongue- in-law flowers, holding or dangling.