The RadioReference.com Forums - Radio Reference ( Dispatcher Desk #6)
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Radiora•di•o (rā′dē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os, adj., v., -di•oed, -di•o•ing.
- wireless telegraphy or telephony: speeches broadcast by radio.
- an apparatus for receiving or transmitting radio broadcasts.
- a message transmitted by radio.
- pertaining to, used in, or sent by radio.
- pertaining to or employing radiations, as of electrical energy.
- to transmit (a message, music, etc.) by radio.
- to send a message to (a person) by radio.
- to transmit a message, music, etc., by radio.
Hi guys, this photo is about The RadioReference.com Forums - Radio Reference ( Dispatcher Desk #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 688 x 387. It's file size is only 30 KB. If You want to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Dispatcher Desk.
For this was at this juncture we've organized some tips for gardening with tiny territory on the top garden of the house The RadioReference.com Forums - Radio Reference ( Dispatcher Desk #6) acts as a natural place that may supply a beautiful atmosphere and cool.
Instructions Sunshine. Daylight is really an essential component for crops, since the sunlight used for photosynthesis by plants, and so the just try your plants get sunshine.
Make paving. Make a paving within your backyard, it is meant to protect your flowers from trampled since many people passing by on around the playground.
Fixed Plant Spacing. Organize a spacing with correct, scalp situations are too close-together gives the impression that slender at the playground, you possibly can make it look tidy, utilising the approach to planting having a stripe pattern or a right.
That has been a few of The RadioReference.com Forums - Radio Reference ( Dispatcher Desk #6) recommendations that one may apply to organize a garden with a slim or modest property, in order to inspire more of listed here are samples of building a little garden alongside your property.