Jonesjones ( jōnz),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.) [Slang.]
- an addiction, esp. to heroin.
Jones ( jōnz),USA pronunciation n.
An•son (an′sən),USA pronunciation 1798–1858, president of the Republic of Texas. Ca•sey (kā′sē),USA pronunciation (John Luther Jones), 1864–1900, U.S. locomotive engineer: folk hero of ballads, stories, and plays.
- Daniel, 1881–1967, English phonetician.
- Ernest, 1879–1958, Welsh psychoanalyst.(Everett) Le•Roi (lə roi′, lē′roi),USA pronunciation original name of Imamu Amiri Baraka.
- Henry Arthur, 1851–1929, English dramatist.Howard Mum•ford (mum′fərd),USA pronunciation 1892–1980, U.S. educator and critic. In•i•go (in′i gō′),USA pronunciation 1573–1652, English architect.
- John Paul (John Paul), 1747–92, American naval commander in the Revolutionary War, born in Scotland.John Win•ston (win′stən),USA pronunciation 1791–1848, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1843–45.
- Mary Harris ("Mother Jones''), 1830–1930, U.S. labor leader, born in Ireland.
- Robert Edmond, 1887–1954, U.S. set designer.Robert Tyre (tīər)USA pronunciation ("Bobby''), 1902–71, U.S. golfer.
- Rufus Matthew, 1863–1948, U.S. Quaker, teacher, author, and humanitarian.
- Sir William, 1746–94, English jurist, linguist, and Sanskrit scholar.
Funeralfu•ner•al (fyo̅o̅′nər əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation;
- a funeral procession.
- be someone's funeral, [Informal.]to have unpleasant consequences for someone: If you don't finish the work on time, it will be your funeral!
- of or pertaining to a funeral: funeral services; funeral expenses.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
EnfieldEn•field (en′fēld′),USA pronunciation n.
- a borough of Greater London, England. 261,900.
- a town in N Connecticut. 42,695.
- See Enfield rifle.
Hello guys, this attachment is about S Jones Funeral Home Of Enfield ( Jones Funeral Home Chapel Hill Nc Gallery #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 973 x 648. It's file size is only 155 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Jones Funeral Home Chapel Hill Nc.
There are numerous paint available which contain mildew ides, when S Jones Funeral Home Of Enfield ( Jones Funeral Home Chapel Hill Nc Gallery #2) which can be prone to form and mold. Nevertheless, typically, paint generated designed for the restroom is adequate. Make certain the area about the threshold or wall that's typically included in the equipment should be tightly closed so as never to peel. Remember, it truly is better to avoid the problem's cause than to include it later. Some spaces the tube, are more more likely to cause difficulties in time. They need to immediately do caulking to avoid damage later. Baseboard is another area that will crash color.
Before utilising the bath or bathtub, delay several days for the fresh S Jones Funeral Home Of Enfield ( Jones Funeral Home Chapel Hill Nc Gallery #2) to be licensed thoroughly. And to decrease damage's threat, constantly be sure to use the ventilator, and leave the door open if the bathroom is not used.
Ensure flaking paint and the blobs don't remove precisely. Mud all areas to offer a good basis for applying coloring. After priming, join must be reclaimed before the coating that was last.