4 pictures of Bust Of Winston Churchill Removed By Obama Is Back In The Oval Office Hours After Donald Trump Takes Charge (attractive Obama Days Left In Office #4)
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Ovalo•val (ō′vəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the general form, shape, or outline of an egg;
- ellipsoidal or elliptical.
- an object of oval shape.
- a body or plane figure that is oval in shape or outline.
- an elliptical field or a field on which an elliptical track is laid out, as for athletic contests.
- a football.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hourshour (ouər, ou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of time equal to one twenty-fourth of a mean solar or civil day and equivalent to 60 minutes: He slept for an hour.
- any specific one of these 24 periods, usually reckoned in two series of 12, one series from midnight to noon and the second from noon to midnight, but sometimes reckoned in one series of 24, from midnight to midnight: He slept for the hour between 2 and 3 a.m. The hour for the bombardment was between 1300 and 1400.
- any specific time of day;
the time indicated by a timepiece: What is the hour?
- a short or limited period of time: He savored his hour of glory.
- a particular or appointed time: What was the hour of death? At what hour do you open?
- a customary or usual time: When is your dinner hour?
- the present time: the man of the hour.
- time spent in an office, factory, or the like, or for work, study, etc.: The doctor's hours were from 10 to 4. What an employee does after hours is his or her own business.
- customary time of going to bed and getting up: to keep late hours.
- (in the Christian church) the seven stated times of the day for prayer and devotion.
- the offices or services prescribed for these times.
- a book containing them.
- distance normally covered in an hour's traveling: We live about an hour from the city.
- [Astron.]a unit of measure of right ascension representing 15°, or the twenty-fourth part of a great circle.
- a single period, as of class instruction or therapeutic consultation, usually lasting from 40 to 55 minutes. Cf. clock-hour.
- Also called credit hour. one unit of academic credit, usually representing attendance at one scheduled period of instruction per week throughout a semester, quarter, or term.
- the Hours, [Class. Myth.]the Horae.
- one's hour:
- Also, one's last hour. the instant of death: The sick man knew that his hour had come.
- any crucial moment.
- of, pertaining to, or noting an hour.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
DonaldDon•ald (don′ld),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name: from Celtic words meaning "world'' and "power.''
Chargecharge (chärj),USA pronunciation v., charged, charg•ing, n.
- to impose or ask as a price or fee: That store charges $25 for leather gloves.
- to impose on or ask of (someone) a price or fee: He didn't charge me for it.
- to defer payment for (a purchase) until a bill is rendered by the creditor: The store let me charge the coat.
- to hold liable for payment;
enter a debit against.
- to attack by rushing violently against: The cavalry charged the enemy.
- to accuse formally or explicitly (usually fol. by with): They charged him with theft.
- to impute;
ascribe the responsibility for: He charged the accident to his own carelessness.
- to instruct authoritatively, as a judge does a jury.
- to lay a command or injunction upon: He charged his secretary with the management of his correspondence.
- to fill or furnish (a thing) with the quantity, as of powder or fuel, that it is fitted to receive: to charge a musket.
- to supply with a quantity of electric charge or electrical energy: to charge a storage battery.
- to change the net amount of positive or negative electric charge of (a particle, body, or system).
- to suffuse, as with emotion: The air was charged with excitement.
- to fill (air, water, etc.) with other matter in a state of diffusion or solution: The air was charged with pollen.
- to load (materials) into a furnace, converter, etc.
- to load or burden (the mind, heart, etc.): His mind was charged with weighty matters.
- to put a load or burden on or in.
- to record the loan of, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): The librarian will charge those books at the front desk.
- to borrow, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): How many magazines may I charge at one time?
- to place charges on (an escutcheon).
- to make an onset;
rush, as to an attack.
- to place the price of a thing to one's debit.
- to require payment: to charge for a service.
- to make a debit, as in an account.
- (of dogs) to lie down at command.
- charge off:
- to write off as an expense or loss.
- to attribute to: I charged off the blunder to inexperience.
- charge up, [Informal.]
- to agitate, stimulate, or excite: a fiery speaker who can charge up an audience.
- to put or be under the influence of narcotic drugs.
- expense or cost: improvements made at a tenant's own charge.
- a fee or price charged: a charge of three dollars for admission.
- a pecuniary burden, encumbrance, tax, or lien;
liability to pay: After his death there were many charges on his estate.
- an entry in an account of something due.
- an impetuous onset or attack, as of soldiers.
- a signal by bugle, drum, etc., for a military charge.
- a duty or responsibility laid upon or entrusted to one.
- care, custody, or superintendence: The child was placed in her nurse's charge.
- anything or anybody committed to one's care or management: The nurse was careful to let no harm come to her charge.
- [Eccles.]a parish or congregation committed to the spiritual care of a pastor.
- a command or injunction;
- an accusation: He was arrested on a charge of theft.
- an address by a judge to a jury at the close of a trial, instructing it as to the legal points, the weight of evidence, etc., affecting the verdict in the case.
- the quantity of anything that an apparatus is fitted to hold, or holds, at one time: a charge of coal for a furnace.
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time.
- See electric charge.
- the process of charging a storage battery.
- a thrill;
- grains of a solid propellant, usually including an inhibitor.
- a load or burden.
- any distinctive mark upon an escutcheon, as an ordinary or device, not considered as belonging to the field;
- in charge:
- in command;
having supervisory power.
- under arrest;
in or into the custody of the police.
- in charge of:
- having the care or supervision of: She is in charge of two libraries.
- Also, in the charge of. under the care or supervision of: The books are in the charge of the accounting office.
Hello there, this picture is about Bust Of Winston Churchill Removed By Obama Is Back In The Oval Office Hours After Donald Trump Takes Charge (attractive Obama Days Left In Office #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 531. It's file size is only 60 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Obama Days Left In Office.
All you could do is make sure that you will have no issues with the rule office when changing your Bust Of Winston Churchill Removed By Obama Is Back In The Oval Office Hours After Donald Trump Takes Charge (attractive Obama Days Left In Office #4). Minute, get an office wall was coated with the colour you need. It'd be healthier to choose natural hues isn't that dense, when you have a small office.
It would be simpler in case you have a more substantial workplace. Subsequently you then could include products convenient to really get your workplace with decorations like home. Items including certainly will, lights and showcases influence within your office decoration.
Furthermore, you will get a wall. Holding a picture onto it can does this. Using this method an improved atmosphere will be certainly maintained by it. Next, get your working environment by inserting a corner or desk with compartments or pockets structured incorporate more. It'll be easier to decorate for those who have a more impressive office. A nice and comfortable lounge may be the finest improvement to it.
Finally, you are able to complete the decor with the addition of accessories attached by positioning a tiny rug and intriguing in it. This rug is going to be linked along with all the products in a view that is pleasant.
Thus, it is crucial that you have the capacity to arrange any office room comfortable and nice. Since to have a comfortable Bust Of Winston Churchill Removed By Obama Is Back In The Oval Office Hours After Donald Trump Takes Charge (attractive Obama Days Left In Office #4), we'll experience enjoy performing their everyday work-day for many people experience tired and bored.
That Office Space Decorating Suggestions To Overcome Boredom in Work could very well be ideas and input for the interior-design of one's dream home. The office can be a position where we spending some time doing our function that is everyday. There's also saying that the office is a second home than households.