Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Hi , this image is about Meyda 100641 Mica Lodge Chandelier ( Lodge Lighting Chandeliers #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1500 x 1528. This attachment's file size is only 130 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Lodge Lighting Chandeliers.
For Meyda 100641 Mica Lodge Chandelier ( Lodge Lighting Chandeliers #2) includes a natural location that could typically be properly used as being a park region which will be planted with various types of plants that include visual importance for the home and will make a lovely. For the latest property yard decor is regular of two areas, namely the leading and back of your home.
In which each part may be interesting to get unique capabilities and maximized thus a beautiful yard and has a particular region, and can be tailored to the needs of every house. Wildlife is one part of the Meyda 100641 Mica Lodge Chandelier ( Lodge Lighting Chandeliers #2) which can be designed to see the whole house appears more lovely and appealing. Regrettably, there are still a lot of people who don't believe a lot of so your look of the home appears in the outside to be desirable and less beautiful about designing the garden.
To create a household yard design is contemporary front, there are several exciting ideas as you are able to implement, therefore the park isn't only a natural spot to place the crops increase nicely, but in addition can offer an artistic value that is good on the home front. Hence become a benefit that is extra towards the home with naturalness.