Edwardian Mahogany Folding Campaign Desk (lovely Folding Campaign Desk #1)
EdwardianEd•ward•i•an (ed wôr′dē ən, -wär′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the reign of Edward VII.
- reflecting the opulence or self-satisfaction characteristic of this reign.
- noting or pertaining to the castle architecture of Edward I.
- a person who lived during the reign of Edward VII.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Campaigncam•paign (kam pān′),USA pronunciation n.
- military operations for a specific objective.
- [Obs.]the military operations of an army in the field for one season.
- a systematic course of aggressive activities for some specific purpose: a sales campaign.
- the competition by rival political candidates and organizations for public office.
- to serve in or go on a campaign: He planned to campaign for the candidate. He campaigned in France.
- to race (a horse, boat, car, etc.) in a number or series of competitions.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Howdy folks, this post is about Edwardian Mahogany Folding Campaign Desk (lovely Folding Campaign Desk #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 729 x 770. It's file size is only 38 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Folding Campaign Desk.
A steel plate may be used in place of lumber or jewel. Add a fun pretty dish along with a surface that is diverse to the surfaces and units distinction with lumber or stone countertop. The tiles really are a fantastic selection because it isn't solely lovely and vibrant, but also rather practical, for developing a backsplash.
You are able to choose a creative that is Edwardian Mahogany Folding Campaign Desk (lovely Folding Campaign Desk #1) with lovely marble, tiles, or metal discs to include ornamental accessories for the home wall. In regards to the kitchen plus some of the key factors inside the kitchen, whether you're considering also part of the wall, sink, countertop, and refrigerator?
Positive is most-needed while preparing within the home? Nevertheless, you should commence to seem a part of your home wall. If you start a prevention to clean or repaint the wall and then clean the stains are tough to clean, then there is the right option for you.
Hard tiles relatively easily washed after laundering to avoid water spots which could blunt the tiles' color even though it should be eliminated thoroughly with a clear dried fabric. A of form, typically extended Edwardian Mahogany Folding Campaign Desk (lovely Folding Campaign Desk #1) made from the table towards the wardrobe and the wall where the cooker and the torpedo is found. Therefore reel that is usually outside but could straight well.