Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Howdy guys, this post is about Measures Conversion Chart UK - Weight (ordinary Measurements Table #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 860 x 1113. This photo's file size is just 155 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Measurements Table.
Garden can be a fun pastime to unwind. How exactly to select Measurements Table turned among the important facets of garden. Moreover, now there are shades and many sorts of pan bought building the selection process may be perplexing and less unexciting. Thus, before choosing a container that's fitting for a selection of plants in the house, ensure that you have discovered the following guidelines. Significantly more than merely a place box, to place can also offer as decoration. Selection of the container that is proper will boost the elegance of your property.
You're the type of who tend to not be idle and seldom spend some time at home? Do not make it as being a buffer to get crops athome. But, naturally, you have to get the proper place because it is influential in terms of choosing a Measurements Table. In case you are the type of who quite hectic, better use of hawaiian flowers for maintenance is relatively simple. Cactus, for instance, merely needs a tiny water in their treatment so you don't require attention that is a lot of to it.
However, if the box you choose's size is too large, plenty of vitamins that'll not be reached by the roots, so there'll in-fact be in vain. The beginnings can be even made by it to rot because the pot's base will clog and wet. Additionally, note also the region you will use to put the container. If that's unlikely to become confined, to be able to conserve place you can look at to use a hanging container.
Generally, cacti are sold in sizes that were small to help you choose a tiny pan anyway. Choose a coloring pan that matches the general design design of the property. Different herbs as you are able to choose are Sansevieria. Cure is not dissimilar to a cactus, but you must select a different pot due to the dimension that's greater Sansevieria. Whatever box you select, try to be sure that it has a drainage opening at the bottom. Old water in a pot may lead pot laying locations become colorless and wet, inducing the onset of root rot. When possible, please also select Measurements Table that have "feet" for easy discharge