Honeyhon•ey (hun′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. hon•eys, adj., v., hon•eyed or hon•ied, hon•ey•ing.
- a sweet, viscid fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food.
- this substance as used in cooking or as a spread or sweetener.
- the nectar of flowers.
- any of various similarly sweet, viscid products produced by insects or in other ways.
- something sweet, delicious, or delightful: the honey of flattery.
- a person for whom one feels love or deep affection;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- something of esp. high quality, degree of excellence, etc.: That's a honey of a computer.
- of, like, or pertaining to honey;
- containing honey or flavored or sweetened with honey.
- to talk flatteringly or endearingly to (often fol. by up).
- to sweeten or flavor with or as if with honey.
- to use flattery, endearing terms, etc., in an effort to obtain something (often fol. by up): They always got what they wanted by honeying up to their grandfather.
Shakershak•er (shā′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that shakes.
- a container with a perforated top from which a seasoning, condiment, sugar, flour, or the like is shaken onto food.
- any of various containers for shaking beverages to mix the ingredients: a cocktail shaker.
- a dredger or caster.
- (cap.) a member of the Millennial Church, originating in England in the middle of the 18th century and brought to the U.S. in 1774, advocating celibacy, common ownership of property, and a strict and simple way of life: so called from their practice of shaking during religious services.
- (cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of something produced by Shakers and characterized by simplicity of form, lack of ornamentation, fine craftsmanship, and functionality.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hi guys, this photo is about Honey Shaker Cabinets ( Honey Shaker Cabinets #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 771 x 546. This photo's file size is only 49 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Honey Shaker Cabinets.
The Honey Shaker Cabinets ( Honey Shaker Cabinets #1) can be a focal-point within the place were wonderful. It can be covered by you with hardwood, wood, steel, or stone with respect to your kitchen and also the look's type you desire. One of these could be the kitchen Jered Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of jewel tile and metal. The backsplash is created within the form of a broad reel that shields the wall and put in a center point that was gorgeous.
For that substance, wood is rarely found in the style of the kitchen backsplash due to the negative impact of the water contrary to the lumber. Nonetheless, some contemporary kitchens remain utilizing timber for decoration backsplash. Wood will give the kitchen a rustic experience or simply include warmth to your modern minimalist style.
In choosing the Honey Shaker Cabinets ( Honey Shaker Cabinets #1) for home backsplash built advancing typically follows the kitchen set. Resources that are simply cleaned usually be one of many considerations for that selection of resources for that backsplash. Materials widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very common option among people.
An extensive selection of sizes, shapes and colors in a single sort of porcelain get this to product be flexible. Below are a few options backsplash becomes your guide. Rock backsplash is more popular as it offers a unique complexity and luxury to the home, specially marble. The color may be white or gray jewel or perhaps a different general. Jewel might be dish or tiled if you would like a sleek texture.