Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Studentstu•dent (sto̅o̅d′nt, styo̅o̅d′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college;
pupil: a student at Yale.
- any person who studies, investigates, or examines thoughtfully: a student of human nature.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Virco Metaphor Series Student Chair Desk (Set Of 2) ( Chair And Desk Combo #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2393 x 2063. It's file size is just 160 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at here: Chair And Desk Combo.
Virco Metaphor Series Student Chair Desk (Set Of 2) ( Chair And Desk Combo #4) typically be a place we gather with relatives at home. Moreover, sometimes plenty of actions undertaken inside the two rooms. For that we need excellent lighting so the atmosphere becomes hotter and pleasant. Here are a few recommendations from us for the kitchen illumination is right and beautiful. Contemporary chandelier could still be found in some types the kitchen.
Look more elegant and straightforward, ceiling chains can typically be combined with various home style you have. You could add LED lamps on each part of the limit with selected colors so the house more attractive and contemporary home, to generate it more fascinating.
Virco Metaphor Series Student Chair Desk (Set Of 2) ( Chair And Desk Combo #4) are spread not only to work with the backyard or garage only. Now, the light may be used as-well along with your contemporary kitchen design. In-fact, applying these bulbs, the area thinks extensive and more variable; and ceiling could be the most suitable choice for illumination decoration of your home area.
The more chandelier wish to use, we advise which you select a hanging layout that's uncomplicated not to show the setting of the group inside the room were exorbitant. Hanging bulbs are usually suited to kitchens with style that is minimalist. As a number of the photographs above, the hanging features a figure that's very simple so that it looks more classy. If you utilize the hanging, make sure, you choose an identical design to maintain speed using the overall kitchen your home.