Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Coopco-op (n., adv. kō′op;v. kō′op, kō op′),USA pronunciation n., v., -oped, -op•ing, adv.
- a cooperative store, dwelling, program, etc.
- to place in a cooperative arrangement, esp. to convert (an apartment or building) to a cooperative.
- go co-op, to convert to a cooperative: Our apartment building is going co-op.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Planterplant•er (plan′tər, plän′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who plants.
- an implement or machine for planting seeds in the ground.
- the owner or manager of a plantation.
- [Hist.]a colonist or new settler.
- a decorative container, of a variety of sizes and shapes, for growing flowers or ornamental plants.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Chicken Coop With Planter #2 Williams Sonoma. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 675 x 675. This image's file size is only 120 KB. Wether You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Chicken Coop With Planter.
Gardening is a fun exercise to rest. How exactly to pick Chicken Coop With Planter became one of gardening's crucial aspects. Additionally, now there are hues and several kinds of pot sold in the market, generating the selection approach could be more thrilling and complicated. Thus, before selecting a box that is appropriate to get a number of plants in the home, be sure that you've noticed the next methods.
A lot more than only a spot to plant, pot may also function as decor. Collection of the pot that is appropriate can enhance the home's beauty. However, if the measurement of the pan you choose is too big, there be of nutrients that WOn't be achieved by the beginnings, so there'll actually plenty in vain.
It can also create the roots to rot as the underside damp and of the box can clog. Moreover, notice furthermore the location that you will utilize to place the container. If that is unlikely to be restricted, so that you can conserve space you can look at to employ a hanging box.
You're among those who tend to be hectic and rarely spending some time at home? Don't allow it to be like a hurdle to get crops in the home. But, needless to say, you have to purchase the best place because it is significant of choosing a Chicken Coop With Planter in terms. If you're the type of who fairly active, greater use of tropical plants for preservation is relatively easy.
So you do not require a lot of focus on it, cactus, for instance, merely takes a minor water within their attention. Generally, cacti are sold in modest dimensions in order to choose a small pan anyway. Pick a coloring container that suits the overall design design of one's residence.
Additional herbs as possible pick are Sansevieria. you must pick a various container because of the measurement that is Sansevieria that is greater, although cure is comparable to a cactus. Whatever box you choose, attempt to ensure that it has a discharge gap at the end. Pot lounging locations become dirty and rainy, initiating the beginning of root rot can be led by old water in a box. If possible, please also select Chicken Coop With Planter #2 Williams Sonoma that have thighs for smooth discharge.