Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Stormstorm (stôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a disturbance of the normal condition of the atmosphere, manifesting itself by winds of unusual force or direction, often accompanied by rain, snow, hail, thunder, and lightning, or flying sand or dust.
- a heavy fall of rain, snow, or hail, or a violent outbreak of thunder and lightning, unaccompanied by strong winds.
- Also called violent storm. a wind of 64–72 mph (29–32 m/sec).
- a violent military assault on a fortified place, strong position, or the like.
- a heavy or sudden volley or discharge: a storm of criticism; a storm of bullets.
- a violent disturbance of affairs, as a civil, political, social, or domestic commotion.
- a violent outburst or outbreak of expression: a storm of applause.
- [Informal.]See storm window.
- storm in a teacup. See teacup (def. 3).
- (of the wind or weather) to blow with unusual force, or to rain, snow, hail, etc., esp. with violence (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It stormed all day.
- to rage or complain with violence or fury: He stormed angrily at me.
- to deliver a violent attack or fire, as with artillery: The troops stormed against the garrison.
- to rush to an assault or attack: The tanks stormed towards the city.
- to rush angrily: to storm out of a room.
- to subject to or as if to a storm: The salesman stormed them with offers.
- to utter or say with angry vehemence: The strikers stormed their demands.
- to attack or assault (persons, places, or things): to storm a fortress.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Hello there, this image is about Custom Aluminum Storm Doors | Screen Doors | ProVia (amazing Aluminum Storm Door #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 692 x 694. It's file size is only 76 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Aluminum Storm Door.
Observe how easy it is to acquire a developer beach theme look in your room without shelling out lots of income. If you should be unsure what you need in your Custom Aluminum Storm Doors | Screen Doors | ProVia (amazing Aluminum Storm Door #5) try looking in decorating publications and publications to acquire a sense of the components you need to observe within your bedroom. To maintain the appearance steady seaside you have to limit yourself to merely purchase the accessories that match your concept.
Shades for decorating the beach should allow you to take into account the beach. Light and windy with a lot of perhaps and blues also some yellow. In case you prefer simple tones think about skin color and beige sand. other highlights that will assist and also integrate seashells beach sea molds bring the beach inside your bedroom out. You ought to group your components in unusual number. Generally seem excellent in case your class includes high and limited components blended together.
Some covers might be consisted of by an appealing number of accessories aside a lamp along with a pleasant beach-theme shape higher. Use Custom Aluminum Storm Doors | Screen Doors | ProVia (amazing Aluminum Storm Door #5) topic images and images in your walls to create a style through your room. A lot of people don't learn how to precisely suspend a piece of craft and a positive change is made by this towards the looks.