Catford Bus Garage Lost Property #4 Route 199-Stagecoach London-19842-LX61DBO-Catford
7 attachments of Catford Bus Garage Lost Property #4 Route 199-Stagecoach London-19842-LX61DBO-Catford
Busbus1 (bus),USA pronunciation n., pl. bus•es, bus•ses, v., bused or bussed, bus•ing or bus•sing.
- a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
- a similar horse-drawn vehicle.
- a passenger automobile or airplane used in a manner resembling that of a bus.
- any vehicle operated to transport children to school.
- a low, movable filing cabinet.[Elect.]Also called bus′ bar′, bus•bar (bus′bär′).USA pronunciation a heavy conductor, often made of copper in the shape of a bar, used to collect, carry, and distribute powerful electric currents, as those produced by generators.
- a circuit that connects the CPU with other devices in a computer.
- to convey or transport by bus: to bus the tourists to another hotel.
- to transport (pupils) to school by bus, esp. as a means of achieving racial integration.
- to travel on or by means of a bus: We bused to New York on a theater trip.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Lostlost (lôst, lost),USA pronunciation adj.
- no longer possessed or retained: lost friends.
- no longer to be found: lost articles.
- having gone astray or missed the way;
bewildered as to place, direction, etc.: lost children.
- not used to good purpose, as opportunities, time, or labor;
wasted: a lost advantage.
- being something that someone has failed to win: a lost prize.
- ending in or attended with defeat: a lost battle.
- destroyed or ruined: lost ships.
rapt: He seems lost in thought.
hopeless: the lost look of a man trapped and afraid.
- get lost, [Slang.]
- to absent oneself: I think I'll get lost before an argument starts.
- to stop being a nuisance: If they call again, tell them to get lost.
- lost to:
- no longer belonging to.
- no longer possible or open to: The opportunity was lost to him.
- insensible to: lost to all sense of duty.
- pt. and pp. of lose.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged forfeited, gone, missing.
- 3.See corresponding entry in Unabridged confused, perplexed.
- 4.See corresponding entry in Unabridged squandered.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged found.
Propertyprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Routeroute (ro̅o̅t, rout),USA pronunciation n., v., rout•ed, rout•ing.
- a course, way, or road for passage or travel: What's the shortest route to Boston?
- a customary or regular line of passage or travel: a ship on the North Atlantic route.
- a specific itinerary, round, or number of stops regularly visited by a person in the performance of his or her work or duty: a newspaper route; a mail carrier's route.
- go the route, [Informal.]
- to see something through to completion: It was a tough assignment, but he went the route.
- [Baseball.]to pitch the complete game: The heat and humidity were intolerable, but the pitcher managed to go the route.
- to fix the route of: to route a tour.
- to send or forward by a particular route: to route mail to its proper destination.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Catford Bus Garage Lost Property #4 Route 199-Stagecoach London-19842-LX61DBO-Catford. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 656 x 438. This post's file size is just 57 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Catford Bus Garage Lost Property.
Your house generally has its own personality. Also using the cottage are located in britain. Do not wish to modify the building's construction is an excessive amount of, Catford Bus Garage Lost Property #4 Route 199-Stagecoach London-19842-LX61DBO-Catford designs and conventional bungalow compete.
Never questioned gorgeous, an effect! As a way to keep up with a building's character, the developer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture putting a home design apart from the primary building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK is the building in question.
If you such as the setting of the kitchen that is cozy and in addition serene with a moderate vintage feel with likely an excellent choice for you personally. To obtain this type you use a wooden flooring and possibly can make kitchen units that are inexpensive an election that have pattern features a structure. Applying light colors brown with variations of wood and white hues will make meal inside the home along with your household can feel warmer.
A cube's kitchen style while in the type. Glass' use here's supposed to be capable of manage the heat. When summer happens, glass might be popped to offer oxygen into the area. For there to become a popular thread between your Catford Bus Garage Lost Property #4 Route 199-Stagecoach London-19842-LX61DBO-Catford with fresh home, surfaces utilising the same content using an exterior veranda.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is now after dark stage of redevelopment. In place of attempting to simulate the cottage's kind, Alex E decided to assemble one more kitchen style that will reduce the whole lodge's architectural change and protect the smoothness of this house.
Desire to carry the atmosphere is hot and cozy, the furniture comes with a soft bright shade as his concluding. Storage that is much and modern equipment can be lovely this 1 is complemented by home style. Similarly with up lighting to illuminate the space at night.