Free-Standing Electric Range With Standard Clean ( Cheap Ovens And Cooktops #1)
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Rangerange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
Hi guys, this blog post is about Free-Standing Electric Range With Standard Clean ( Cheap Ovens And Cooktops #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 910 x 910. This attachment's file size is just 42 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cheap Ovens And Cooktops.
Free-Standing Electric Range With Standard Clean ( Cheap Ovens And Cooktops #1) hasbeen picked from the newly married pair to complete the home. As well as its style that is modern but still simple, this desk also been as a result of several benefits such as could be applied as a way of collecting a childis learning, the household together, a place to place the kitchen equipment and so on.
This stand is usually along with a mini kitchen but can be added to another room. Pricing stand can be cheaper than different stand due to the small-size. There is no harm in playing some style multifunctional bar table below for creativity if you like to purchase this stand.
The Cheap Ovens And Cooktops suited to home space's present day type. This mini table has a glossy rectangular design to make it look more presentable to get a young couple that is powerful. Consequently did not spend much time a young pair who are very hectic, modern platforms are also quicker treated and cleaned.
This stand includes natural or metallic shade for example gray, black or bright. Seats are utilized not excessive and also simple together with the amount of 3 seats. This stand is useful for eating alone and talking since the dimension isn't too-large. Resources used glass or ie steel.
The Cheap Ovens And Cooktops suitable for natural type of kitchen house. This natural table features a square shape that's larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural impression. This stand mixes natural colors like white and brown.
Tabletops larger such that it may be used to place fruits tools for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be slim using a square or spherical thighs are little and slender so as to prevent the feeling of tightness in the kitchen.