Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Howdy , this picture is about Case Studies (superb Design Lights Consortium #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 498 x 498. It's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Design Lights Consortium.
Case Studies (superb Design Lights Consortium #1) acts as being a natural place that can supply a beautiful setting and trendy, although not an important section of a residence existence of the playground can be very good when considered from your facet of wellness, but apart from that the playground also offers a be a method ornamental particularly to boost the look the house itself, as well as in conditions of the keeping the park can be located at the rear of the house, alongside the house or facing the house, however it looks quite difficult for the minute to create a playground on the occupancy of our minimal territory turned one of the main reasons why folks are reluctant to construct a garden at home them, when actually many techniques or remedies that we may do to have around it, for it was on this occasion we've prepared some methods for gardening with small property around the front grass of the home.
Choice of Flowers. To ensure that more trees we are able to plant so that more vibrant and more exciting for sure selecting crops for that yard using a small or narrow land that could be one essential to accomplishment in building a yard with limited territory, pick plants with a small size.
In restructuring the parkis terrain is slender class, we ought to consider several things starting from the decision of flowers, spacing from one another so that although the park is tiny but still gorgeous and good in-view, more Case Studies (superb Design Lights Consortium #1) can we notice such recommendations below.