Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table: Toys & Games (wonderful Fisher Price Play Kitchen Great Pictures #2)
Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table: Toys & Games (wonderful Fisher Price Play Kitchen Great Pictures #2) Photos Gallery
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.kitch′en•less, adj.
Toystoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Gamesgame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Hello there, this post is about Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table: Toys & Games (wonderful Fisher Price Play Kitchen Great Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1365 x 1307. It's file size is just 206 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Fisher Price Play Kitchen.
You use to read guides or simply besides used for interesting visitors, a livingroom frequently. A couch that has a style that is slick will help the room's entire appearance. However, the look have to be with the convenience provided in keeping. We propose so that you can obtain the style you prefer that you simply avoid overly reducing ease.
There are many choices cunning style that now offers convenience that you could pick supplements. Thus, don't be happy with one choice only. Again, do not need to purchase a chair for layout that is good alone. As well as the style, you have to fit Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table: Toys & Games (wonderful Fisher Price Play Kitchen Great Pictures #2) ought to be achieved first.
In case your property is modest, making the living room doubles as a family area, you should think about whether or not the product is sturdy if entertained all the time. You can see for the product and the style once your needs are met. Is advisable to choose a layout that is not concentrated by era. Hence, even though the tendency changed, guest seats won't make uninterested or seems old.