Chinese Crested Hairless ( Non Shedding Dog Breeds Large #8)
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Crestedcrest (krest),USA pronunciation n.
- the highest part of a hill or mountain range;
- the head or top of anything.
- a ridge or ridgelike formation.
- the foamy top of a wave.
- the point of highest flood, as of a river.
- the highest point or level;
- a tuft or other natural growth on the top of the head of an animal, as the comb of a rooster.
- anything resembling or suggesting such a tuft.
- the ridge of the neck of a horse, dog, etc.
- the mane growing from this ridge.
- an ornament or heraldic device surmounting a helmet.
- a helmet.
- a ridge running from front to back along the top of a helmet;
- a figure borne above the escutcheon in an achievement of arms, either on a helmet or by itself as a distinguishing device. See illus. under coat of arms.
- a ridge, esp. on a bone.
- a ridge or other prominence on any part of the body of an animal.
- a cresting.
- [Mach.](in a screw or other threaded object) the ridge or surface farthest from the body of the object and defined by the flanks of the thread. Cf. root (def. 14a).
- to furnish with a crest.
- to serve as a crest for;
crown or top.
- to reach the crest or summit of (a hill, mountain, etc.).
- to form or rise to a crest, as a wave or river.
- to reach the crest or highest level: Interest in the project has crested.
Hello there, this image is about Chinese Crested Hairless ( Non Shedding Dog Breeds Large #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 705 x 468. It's file size is just 82 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Non Shedding Dog Breeds Large.
The Non Shedding Dog Breeds Large coloring impression continues to be proven as being a method for that design of the style or figure of a place, psychological impact, model, as well as mood. Shades can be shown with the existence of furniture, accessories soft furnishings, wall colour versions, mementos home, possibly picture home.
Desire Chinese Crested Hairless ( Non Shedding Dog Breeds Large #8), will give basic impression and a fresh impression. Should you design it for soft furnishings furniture programs, this perception appears to be traditional hues. But if you are developing furniture for seat or stand it will give the effect of basic and an elegant. White is suitable for level a sofa, a chair.
The current presence of furniture since the colour assortment, a room is dominated by it will considerably influence the impact that in by a furniture. Make no oversight of merging colour with the area furniture you've. Here are a few impressions that will be caused the different colors for your home furnishings or furniture's design.