Organic Lighting #2 Organic-lighting-marbella-aaa136-13-ct3344_1
Organicor•gan•ic (ôr gan′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- noting or pertaining to a class of chemical compounds that formerly comprised only those existing in or derived from plants or animals, but that now includes all other compounds of carbon.
- characteristic of, pertaining to, or derived from living organisms: organic remains found in rocks.
- of or pertaining to an organ or the organs of an animal, plant, or fungus.
- of, pertaining to, or affecting living tissue: organic pathology.
- caused by neurochemical, neuroendocrinologic, structural, or other physical impairment or change: organic disorder. Cf. functional (def. 5).
- Philos. having an organization similar in its complexity to that of living things.
- characterized by the systematic arrangement of parts; organized;
systematic: elements fitting together into a unified, organic whole.
- of or pertaining to the basic constitution or structure of a thing;
structural: The flaws in your writing are too organic to be easily remedied.
- developing in a manner analogous to the natural growth and evolution characteristic of living organisms;
arising as a natural outgrowth.
- viewing or explaining something as having a growth and development analogous to that of living organisms: an organic theory of history.
- pertaining to, involving, or grown with fertilizers or pesticides of animal or vegetable origin, as distinguished from manufactured chemicals: organic farming;
- Law. of or pertaining to the constitutional or essential law or laws of organizing the government of a state.
- Archit. noting or pertaining to any work of architecture regarded as analogous to plant or animal forms in having a structure and a plan that fulfill perfectly the functional requirements for the building and that form in themselves an intellectually lucid, integrated whole.
- Fine Arts. of or pertaining to the shapes or forms in a work of art that are of irregular contour and seem to resemble or suggest forms found in nature.
- a substance, as a fertilizer or pesticide, of animal or vegetable origin.
Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
Hi there, this attachment is about Organic Lighting #2 Organic-lighting-marbella-aaa136-13-ct3344_1. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 534 x 516. This image's file size is only 22 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Organic Lighting.
the newly married pair to perform the house has picked Organic Lighting. In addition to its contemporary layout but nevertheless straightforward, this desk been on account of several benefits such as could be used of collecting together a young child's understanding, the household as a method, a place to place the kitchen equipment and so on.
This table is generally coupled with a-mini kitchen but can be placed on another place. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than other table due to its small-size. If you'd like to purchase this desk, there is in hearing some style multifunctional tavern table below for motivation no damage.
The Organic Lighting suitable for home space's present day type. This mini-table has a sleek appearance that is square to make it look more presentable for a young pair that is vibrant. Thus didn't invest much time a couple who are super busy, modern tables can also be more easily addressed and cleaned.