Study Bookcase Drawings, Page 7 ( Millwork Section #10)
Studystud•y (stud′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. stud•ies, v., stud•ied, stud•y•ing.
- application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.
- the cultivation of a particular branch of learning, science, or art: the study of law.
- Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.
- something studied or to be studied: Balzac's study was human nature.
- research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.: She made a study of the transistor market for her firm.
- a written account of such research, examination, or analysis: He published a study of Milton's poetry.
- a well-defined, organized branch of learning or knowledge.
- zealous endeavor or assiduous effort.
- the object of such endeavor or effort.
- deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction: He was lost in study and did not hear us come in.
- a room, in a house or other building, set apart for private study, reading, writing, or the like.
- Also called étude. a composition that combines exercise in technique with a greater or lesser amount of artistic value.
- a literary composition executed for exercise or as an experiment in a particular method of treatment.
- such a composition dealing in detail with a particular subject, as a single main character.
- [Art.]something produced as an educational exercise, as a memorandum or record of observations or effects, or as a guide for a finished production: She made a quick pencil sketch of his hands as a study for the full portrait in oils.
- a person, as an actor, considered in terms of his or her quickness or slowness in memorizing lines: a quick study.
- to apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.
- to apply oneself;
- to think deeply, reflect, or consider.
- to take a course of study, as at a college.
- to apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).
- to examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.
- to observe attentively;
scrutinize: to study a person's face.
- to read carefully or intently: to study a book.
- to endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.
- to consider, as something to be achieved or devised.
- to think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Pagepage1 (pāj),USA pronunciation n., v., paged, pag•ing.
- one side of a leaf of something printed or written, as a book, manuscript, or letter.
- the entire leaf of such a printed or written thing: He tore out one of the pages.
- a single sheet of paper for writing.
- a noteworthy or distinctive event or period: a reign that formed a gloomy page in English history.
- Print. the type set and arranged for a page.
- a relatively small block of main or secondary storage, up to about 1024 words.
- a block of program instructions or data stored in main or secondary storage.
- (in word processing) a portion of a document.
- See Web page.
- to paginate.
- to turn pages (usu. fol. by through): to page through a book looking for a specific passage.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Study Bookcase Drawings, Page 7 ( Millwork Section #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 940 x 664. This post's file size is just 71 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Millwork Section.
To take pleasure from the Study Bookcase Drawings, Page 7 ( Millwork Section #10)'s beauty that a playground table is created by you at home desired cozy and a pleasant. When choosing a park table some factors you should look at, it appears performing brilliantly and attractive. The following tips on choosing the park bench from home impression dot com. Recommendations on Picking A Millwork Section for example:
Find the product couch allweather. For example, iron product, wood, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Style a playground table using a style similar to park's notion you've. Films & paint is a two- in completing a park bench, product is frequently found. Choose paint that has a covering of anti - UV -mold, and marked go-green, so your color last longer despite sun exposure and consistent rainfall.
For all those of you who wish to produce a playground bench that is lasting, notice the positioning of not to inappropriate position the bench that may undermine the thought of yard that is minimalist and the position that you just produce. With lounging garden stand with seats that certain notion integrate.