Millwork Shop Drawing Sections ( Millwork Section #1)
Millworkmill•work (mil′wûrk′),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mill′ work′.
- ready-made carpentry work from a mill.
- work done in a mill.
- profiled or finished woodwork, as moldings or lattices.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Drawingdraw•ing (drô′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that draws.
- a graphic representation by lines of an object or idea, as with a pencil;
a delineation of form without reference to color.
- a sketch, plan, or design, esp. one made with pen, pencil, or crayon.
- the art or technique of making these.
- something decided by drawing lots;
- the selection, or time of selection, of the winning chance or chances sold by lottery or raffle.
Sectionssec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hello there, this attachment is about Millwork Shop Drawing Sections ( Millwork Section #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 723 x 396. This picture's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Millwork Section.
By the addition of accessories attached by placing a small rug and fascinating inside it you can complete the decoration. This carpet is likely to be attached along with all-the things in a pleasant watch.
Therefore, it is important to have the capacity to organize any office space enjoyable and comfy. Since to truly have a relaxed Millwork Shop Drawing Sections ( Millwork Section #1), we are going to feel enjoy performing their daily work-day for most of US experience tired and bored.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Function could perhaps be ideas and input for that interiordesign of one's dream home. Any office can be a spot where we spend time doing our everyday work. Additionally there are expressing that the workplace is just a minute home than dwellings.