var. of -y 1, esp. after y: clayey.
var. of -y 2, esp. after y.
ChicagoChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Partnerspart•ner (pärt′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who shares or is associated with another in some action or endeavor;
- a person associated with another or others as a principal or a contributor of capital in a business or a joint venture, usually sharing its risks and profits.
- See special partner.
- See silent partner.
- a husband or a wife;
- either of two people who dance together: my favorite partner in the waltz.
- a player on the same side or team as another: My tennis partner was an excellent player.
- partners, a framework of timber round a hole in a ship's deck, to support a mast, capstan, pump, etc.
- to associate as a partner or partners with.
- to serve as the partner of.
Hi there, this post is about Ey Chicago Office #4 Goettsch Partners. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 680 x 1020. This photo's file size is just 132 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Ey Chicago Office.
You use to see guides or just besides getting used a family area often, for interesting guests. A chair that has a design will support the overall look of the space. Nonetheless, the look should be in line with the comfort provided. We recommend as a way to have the layout you enjoy, that you prevent extremely reducing ease.
Driving the living room increases like a family area, you should look at whether the item is tough if entertained on a regular basis in case your house is tiny. You can observe towards the design and the style once your needs are satisfied. Is sensible to select a design that is not concentrated by era. Hence, even though the tendency transformed, guest chairs looks outofdate or will not create bored.
There are many choices cunning design that now offers convenience that one may choose supplements. Thus, do not accept one choice only. Again, don't desire to buy a seat for style that is good alone. Along with the style, you must fit Ey Chicago Office ought to be fulfilled first.