Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
TVTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Unitu•nit (yo̅o̅′nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a single thing or person.
- any group of things or persons regarded as an entity: They formed a cohesive unit.
- one of the individuals or groups that together constitute a whole;
one of the parts or elements into which a whole may be divided or analyzed.
- one of a number of things, organizations, etc., identical or equivalent in function or form: a rental unit; a unit of rolling stock.
- any magnitude regarded as an independent whole;
a single, indivisible entity.
- Also called dimension. any specified amount of a quantity, as of length, volume, force, momentum, or time, by comparison with which any other quantity of the same kind is measured or estimated.
- the least positive integer;
- Also called unit's place.
- (in a mixed number) the position of the first digit to the left of the decimal point.
- (in a whole number) the position of the first digit from the right of the decimal point.
- a machine, part, or system of machines having a specified purpose;
apparatus: a heating unit.
- a division of instruction centering on a single theme.
- an organized body of soldiers, varying in size and constituting a subdivision of a larger body.
- the measured amount of a substance necessary to cause a certain effect;
a clinical quantity used when a substance cannot be readily isolated in pure form and its activity determined directly.
- the amount necessary to cause a specific effect upon a specific animal or upon animal tissues.
- an identity element.
- an element in a group, ring, etc., that possesses an inverse.
Hello there, this blog post is about Wakeham Standard TV Unit ( Next Oak Tv Cabinet #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1305 x 1305. This image's file size is just 94 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Next Oak Tv Cabinet.
The modern kitchen includes a modern kitchen strategy to acquire the slim property in your kitchen across. This concept offers in terms of today's home with modern furniture installation, consequently produce your home appear more modern and simple to use. As we understand, home design that is modern nowadays is becoming more popular on the list of people.
Patterns are placed on cope with cramped circumstances region, because the average recent of every household possess a contemporary home. The present day kitchen is built to improve the modern concept of the kitchen have a discipline that was narrow. Who suggests having a Next Oak Tv Cabinet that cannot be converted into akitchen of your goals? It is correctly this obstacle features a small kitchen is really as exclusive that you can we have to become imaginative today, to showcase the present day kitchen contemporary like contemporary homes.
There is an extensive selection of contemporary kitchen design creativity having a modern-style as you are able to emulate. Numerous contemporary home design is seen in web referrals and several print press. Furthermore, some of those ideas can also attempt to produce a contemporary home enchanting that is contemporary.