Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
Groupgroup (gro̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- any collection or assemblage of persons or things;
aggregation: a group of protesters; a remarkable group of paintings.
- a number of persons or things ranged or considered together as being related in some way.
- Also called radical. two or more atoms specifically arranged, as the hydroxyl group, –OH. Cf. free radical.
- (in the classification of related languages within a family) a category of a lower order than a subbranch and of a higher order than a subgroup: the Low German group of West Germanic languages.
- any grouping of languages, whether it is made on the basis of geography, genetic relationship, or something else.
- a division of stratified rocks comprising two or more formations.
- [Army.]a flexible administrative and tactical unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- Air Force. an administrative and operational unit subordinate to a wing, usually composed of two or more squadrons.
- a section of an orchestra comprising the instruments of the same class.
- [Art.]a number of figures or objects shown in an arrangement together.
- an algebraic system that is closed under an associative operation, as multiplication or addition, and in which there is an identity element that, on operating on another element, leaves the second element unchanged, and in which each element has corresponding to it a unique element that, on operating on the first, results in the identity element.
- [Gram. Chiefly Brit.]a phrase: nominal group; verbal group.
- to place or associate together in a group, as with others.
- to arrange in or form into a group or groups.
- to form a group.
- to be part of a group.
Northwestnorth•west (nôrth′west′;[Naut.]nôr′west′),USA pronunciation n.
- a point on the compass midway between north and west. Abbr.: NW
- a region in this direction.
- the Northwest:
- the northwestern part of the United States, esp. Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- the northwestern part of the United States when its western boundary was the Mississippi River.
- the northwestern part of Canada.
- Also, north′west′ern. coming from the northwest: a northwest wind.
- directed toward the northwest: sailing a northwest course.
- from the northwest.
- toward the northwest: sailing northwest.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Lovely Lighting Group Northwest #5 Thor Skov. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 647 x 431. This image's file size is only 23 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Lighting Group Northwest.
How will you optimize the space you already have? Among the suggestions would be to change the room. Everybody features a closet there, before clutter isn't organized but issues merely chuck in there. Rather, have you been contemplating benefiting from storage containers that are tiny and marking them?
The thought of a bathroom storage that is pleasant will be to put a brand new one which has a number of drawers and units. You will be surprised at the variation - you may discover that this is the Lighting Group Northwest you need!
If you have cash time, and space to play together I strongly encourage you put in or to assemble a bathroom from counter. Even though you have a toilet vanity there is, it is likely to be old and never increase your storage space.
If you make everything with shape and standard size you can certainly additionally pile it-up. Place a box comprising products you do not utilize much backwards, having a box comprising more commonly used items forward for easy-access.