Hammockham•mock1 (ham′ək),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging bed or couch made of canvas, netted cord, or the like, with cords attached to supports at each end.
Sockssock1 (sok),USA pronunciation n., pl. socks or, for 1, also sox.
- a short stocking usually reaching to the calf or just above the ankle.
- a lightweight shoe worn by ancient Greek and Roman comic actors.
- comic writing for the theater;
comedy or comic drama. Cf. buskin (def. 4).
- a raised vertical area of a club or pad foot.
- knock one's or the socks off. See knock (def. 20).
Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Bugbug1 (bug),USA pronunciation n., v., bugged, bug•ging.
- Also called true bug, hemipteran, hemipteron. a hemipterous insect.
- (loosely) any insect or insectlike invertebrate.
- any microorganism, esp. a virus: He was laid up for a week by an intestinal bug.
- a defect or imperfection, as in a mechanical device, computer program, or plan;
glitch: The test flight discovered the bugs in the new plane.
- a person who has a great enthusiasm for something;
fan or hobbyist: a hi-fi bug.
- a craze or obsession: He's got the sports-car bug.
- a hidden microphone or other electronic eavesdropping device.
- any of various small mechanical or electrical gadgets, as one to influence a gambling device, give warning of an intruder, or indicate location.
- a mark, as an asterisk, that indicates a particular item, level, etc.
- [Horse Racing.]the five-pound weight allowance that can be claimed by an apprentice jockey.
- a telegraph key that automatically transmits a series of dots when moved to one side and one dash when moved to the other.
- [Poker Slang.]a joker that can be used only as an ace or as a wild card to fill a straight or a flush.
- [Print.]a label printed on certain matter to indicate that it was produced by a union shop.
- any of various fishing plugs resembling an insect.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a bedbug.
- put a bug in someone's ear, to give someone a subtle suggestion;
hint: We put a bug in his ear about a new gymnasium.
- to install a secret listening device in (a room, building, etc.) or on (a telephone or other device): The phone had been bugged.
- to bother;
pester: She's bugging him to get her into show business.
- bug off, [Slang.]to leave or depart, esp. rapidly: I can't help you, so bug off.
- bug out, to flee in panic;
show panic or alarm.
Hi there, this photo is about Superb Hammock Socks #3 DIY Bug Sock. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2560 x 1920. This post's file size is just 2189 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Hammock Socks.
You employ to read textbooks or perhaps besides being used for engaging attendees, a living room frequently. A couch that has a slick layout may support the room's general look. Nonetheless, the look should be in accordance with the convenience supplied. We recommend that you simply prevent extremely reducing comfort so that you can get the style you prefer.
There are many choices clever layout that offers ease that pills can be chosen by you. Consequently, do not be satisfied with one option only. Again, don't wish to obtain a seat permanently design alone. In addition to the look, you have to chair Superb Hammock Socks #3 DIY Bug Sock should be fulfilled first.
Making the living room doubles as a family room, you should think about whether the product is sturdy if occupied constantly if your house is little. Once your requirements are attained, you can view for the model along with the layout. Is sensible to select a style that's not concentrated by age. Thus, even though the trend improved, visitor seats will not produce bored or seems outofdate.