Rare Antique French Goyard Wardrobe Steamer Trunk 2 ( Luggage Trunk With Drawers #6)
8 attachments of Rare Antique French Goyard Wardrobe Steamer Trunk 2 ( Luggage Trunk With Drawers #6)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Trunktrunk (trungk),USA pronunciation n.
- the main stem of a tree, as distinct from the branches and roots.
- a large, sturdy box or chest for holding or transporting clothes, personal effects, or other articles.
- a large compartment, usually in the rear of an automobile, in which luggage, a spare tire, and other articles may be kept.
- the body of a person or an animal excluding the head and limbs;
- [Ichthyol.]the part of a fish between the head and the anus.
- the shaft of a column.
- the dado or die of a pedestal.
- the main channel, artery, or line in a river, railroad, highway, canal, or other tributary system.
- a telephone line or channel between two central offices or switching devices that is used in providing telephone connections between subscribers generally.
- a telegraph line or channel between two main or central offices.
- the main body of an artery, nerve, or the like, as distinct from its branches.
- brief shorts, loose-fitting or tight, worn by men chiefly for boxing, swimming, and track.
- [Obs.]See trunk hose.
- the long, flexible, cylindrical nasal appendage of the elephant.
- a large enclosed passage through the decks or bulkheads of a vessel, for cooling, ventilation, or the like.
- any of various watertight casings in a vessel, as the vertical one above the slot for a centerboard in the bottom of a boat.
- a conduit;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a main channel or line, as of a railroad or river.
Hi there, this image is about Rare Antique French Goyard Wardrobe Steamer Trunk 2 ( Luggage Trunk With Drawers #6). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 753 x 753. It's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Luggage Trunk With Drawers.
Lumber floors there are many hues out there available in the market I am sure there is a product to complement designers to possibly the wildest suggestions. Although moving the restrictions of traditional style and being innovative is definitely delightful in the interiordesign sector is still extremely important to follow recommendations and certain guidelines to prevent some of the faults upsetting Luggage Trunk With Drawers style.
Below you'll find some suggestions that are simple but noteworthy when choosing the Rare Antique French Goyard Wardrobe Steamer Trunk 2 ( Luggage Trunk With Drawers #6) for the inside to bear in mind.
Coloring, texture and the room size of the coloring of the furniture, large roofs and the surfaces must be your consideration when choosing shades for the flooring. For the final style to reach your goals should really be secondary hues. The new ground must match the wood floors that are existing to keep circulation and the strength of the home.
Stay away from dark floor in a small bedroom with dark surfaces - it'll produce the area more thick and gloomy (see how surfaces manufactured from black timber). Dim shades bring out one other aspects of decor's heat. For surfaces and light-colored floors ceilings go in suites with minimal.