Louislou•is (lo̅o̅′ē; Fr. lwē),USA pronunciation n., pl. lou•is
(lo̅o̅′ēz; Fr. lwē).USA pronunciation
- See louis d'or.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Trunktrunk (trungk),USA pronunciation n.
- the main stem of a tree, as distinct from the branches and roots.
- a large, sturdy box or chest for holding or transporting clothes, personal effects, or other articles.
- a large compartment, usually in the rear of an automobile, in which luggage, a spare tire, and other articles may be kept.
- the body of a person or an animal excluding the head and limbs;
- [Ichthyol.]the part of a fish between the head and the anus.
- the shaft of a column.
- the dado or die of a pedestal.
- the main channel, artery, or line in a river, railroad, highway, canal, or other tributary system.
- a telephone line or channel between two central offices or switching devices that is used in providing telephone connections between subscribers generally.
- a telegraph line or channel between two main or central offices.
- the main body of an artery, nerve, or the like, as distinct from its branches.
- brief shorts, loose-fitting or tight, worn by men chiefly for boxing, swimming, and track.
- [Obs.]See trunk hose.
- the long, flexible, cylindrical nasal appendage of the elephant.
- a large enclosed passage through the decks or bulkheads of a vessel, for cooling, ventilation, or the like.
- any of various watertight casings in a vessel, as the vertical one above the slot for a centerboard in the bottom of a boat.
- a conduit;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a main channel or line, as of a railroad or river.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Louis Vuitton Upright Wardrobe Trunk ( Luggage Trunk With Drawers #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 604 x 604. It's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Luggage Trunk With Drawers.
In cases like this, there are a few essential things you consider in picking an office couch for your company and have to know.
In addition to that, occasionally we are confused. Louis Vuitton Upright Wardrobe Trunk ( Luggage Trunk With Drawers #5) that we need while is important, but about the other hand we also feel pity, office seats where we have been there it is just the form and shade have not been suitable.
- Choose a seat that has an appropriate foam or delicate whenever you sit-down.
- Regulate the chair's color together with your taste and color of your business furniture.
- Choose a seat based on the budget / requires of your corporation.
- Choose a guaranteed brand office chairs, office chairs usually have both feet of the couch, hydraulic a warranty of 2 years, as well as the forearms of the chair during the contracted.