Sunsun (sun),USA pronunciation n., v., sunned, sun•ning.
- (often cap.) the star that is the central body of the solar system, around which the planets revolve and from which they receive light and heat: its mean distance from the earth is about 93 million miles (150 million km), its diameter about 864,000 miles (1.4 million km), and its mass about 330,000 times that of the earth;
its period of surface rotation is about 26 days at its equator but longer at higher latitudes.
- the sun considered with reference to its position in the sky, its visibility, the season of the year, the time at which or the place where it is seen, etc.
- a self-luminous heavenly body;
the heat and light from the sun: to be exposed to the sun.
- a figure or representation of the sun, as a heraldic bearing usually surrounded with rays and marked with the features of a human face.
- something likened to the sun in brightness, splendor, etc.
- [Chiefly Literary.]
- sunrise or sunset: They traveled hard from sun to sun.
- a day.
- a year.
- against the sun, counterclockwise.
- place in the sun, a favorable or advantageous position;
recognition: The new generation of writers has achieved a place in the sun.
- under the sun, on earth;
anywhere: the most beautiful city under the sun.
- with the sun, clockwise.
- to expose to the sun's rays.
- to warm, dry, etc., in the sunshine.
- to put, bring, make, etc., by exposure to the sun.
- to be exposed to the rays of the sun: to sun in the yard.
Eagleea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Howdy there, this picture is about Sun Eagle Lodge ( Cabin Rentals Near #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1024 x 680. It's file size is only 158 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Cabin Rentals Near.
Sun Eagle Lodge ( Cabin Rentals Near #1) get to be the most important element in floor for your home's decision. If the floor your coloring decide on also black if you have a little home minimalist, then this could produce your property inside search satisfied uneasy and claustrophobic.
Once we differ because space there is a prevalent perception, tranquil, and comfy. Thus the color of the tile floors can you pick should certainly since an error of ceramic shades may establish the sweetness of the residence you pay attention and do not be underestimated.
your family won't feel comfy sitting at home in order to make your household members' poor effects along with if we feel miserable while in the residence, then you certainly be like to enjoy beyond your home. You can observe the variation when you can find two shades in the space with all the measurement of the region of the space precisely the same shade of the floor however they will vary.