Oracleor•a•cle (ôr′ə kəl, or′-),USA pronunciation n.
- (esp. in ancient Greece) an utterance, often ambiguous or obscure, given by a priest or priestess at a shrine as the response of a god to an inquiry.
- the agency or medium giving such responses.
- a shrine or place at which such responses were given: the oracle of Apollo at Delphi.
- a person who delivers authoritative, wise, or highly regarded and influential pronouncements.
- a divine communication or revelation.
- any person or thing serving as an agency of divine communication.
- any utterance made or received as authoritative, extremely wise, or infallible.
- oracles, the Scriptures.
- the holy of holies of the Temple built by Solomon in Jerusalem. I Kings 6:16, 19–23.
Describede•scribe (di skrīb′),USA pronunciation v.t., -scribed, -scrib•ing.
- to tell or depict in written or spoken words;
give an account of: He described the accident very carefully.
- to pronounce, as by a designating term, phrase, or the like;
label: There are few people who may be described as geniuses.
- to indicate;
be a sign of;
denote: Conceit, in many cases, describes a state of serious emotional insecurity.
- to represent or delineate by a picture or figure.
- [Geom.]to draw or trace the outline of: to describe an arc.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Enteren•ter (en′tər),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to come or go in: Knock before you enter.
- to be admitted into a school, competition, etc.: Some contestants enter as late as a day before the race.
- to make a beginning (often fol. by on or upon): We have entered upon a new phase in history.
- [Theat.]to come upon the stage (used in stage directions as the 3rd person imperative sing. or pl.): Enter Othello, and Iago at a distance.
- to come or go into: He just entered the building. The thought never entered my mind.
- to penetrate or pierce: The bullet entered the flesh.
- to put in or insert.
- to become a member of;
join: to enter a club.
- to cause to be admitted, as into a school, competition, etc.: to enter a horse in a race.
- to make a beginning of or in, or begin upon;
engage or become involved in: He entered the medical profession.
- to share in;
have an intuitive understanding of: In order to appreciate the novel, one must be able to enter the spirit of the work.
- to make a record of;
record or register: to enter a new word in a dictionary.
- to make a formal record of (a fact).
- to occupy or to take possession of (lands);
make an entrance, entry, ingress in, under claim of a right to possession.
- to file an application for (public lands).
- to put (a document, program, data, etc.) into a computer system: Enter your new document into the word-processing system.
- to put forward, submit, or register formally: to enter an objection to a proposed action; to enter a bid for a contract.
- to report (a ship, cargo, etc.) at the custom house.
- enter into:
- to participate in;
- to investigate;
consider: We will enter into the question of inherited characteristics at a future time.
- to sympathize with;
- to form a constituent part or ingredient of: There is another factor that enters into the situation.
- to go into a particular state: to enter into a state of suspended animation.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Herehere (hēr),USA pronunciation adv.
- in this place;
in this spot or locality (opposed to there): Put the pen here.
- to or toward this place;
hither: Come here.
- at this point;
at this juncture: Here the speaker paused.
- (used to call attention to some person or thing present, or to what the speaker has, offers, brings, or discovers): Here is your paycheck. My friend here knows the circumstances.
- present (used to answer a roll call).
- in the present life or existence (often fol. by below): We want but little here below.
- under consideration, in this instance or case: The matter here is of grave concern to us all.
- here and now, at the present moment;
immediately: We must tend to the matter here and now.
- here and there:
- in this place and in that;
at various times or places: He worked here and there, never for long in one town.
- hither and thither: We drove here and there in the darkness, hoping to find the right roads.
- here goes, (used to express resolution in beginning a bold or unpleasant action): You've dared me to dive from the highest board, so here goes!
- here's to, hail to;
salutations to: Here's to a long and happy life! Here's to you!
- neither here nor there, without relevance or importance;
immaterial: The fact that her family has no money is neither here nor there.
- this place: It's only a short distance from here.
- this world;
the present: The here and the hereafter are equal mysteries to all people.
- here and now, the immediate present (usually prec. by the): You can't live only in the here and now.
- up to here with:
- having a surfeit of: I'm up to here with work.
- at a high point of annoyance with: Everyone is up to here with his constant complaining.
- (used for emphasis, esp. after a noun modified by a demonstrative adjective): this package here.
- (often used to command attention, give comfort, etc.) now;
all right: Here, let me try it. Here, don't cry.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Oracle Describe Table Photo Gallery #2 Enter Image Description Here. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 795 x 488. This image's file size is just 60 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Oracle Describe Table.
Choosing a Oracle Describe Table Photo Gallery #2 Enter Image Description Here can't be arbitrary. The home white colour needs a specific style for exterior or that interior. The exclusive layout of this obviously must be performed to produce the house's feeling white. As the property that is white itself has constraints to the part of the area.
One thing to-do in the agreement of your home by selecting simple sleep of white coloring in line with the principle itself white. With so suites are limited in proportions will undoubtedly be thought more happy. Not only this, the correct layout will make the room cool, more stunning and magnificent.
Oracle Describe Table Photo Gallery #2 Enter Image Description Here is frequently done to make an atmosphere of calm and beauty. But there is no harm in case you choose shaded sleep so that the space look better. For instance, only a dark brown coloring, dark and blue Tosca. All these shades appear lovely and sophisticated. Along with could be placed on his cot's use.
Are you aware that bedlinen and negative cover themselves can use other colors such as white green, magic as well as a mix of many colors. That you do not have to select a sleep of white color that will be focused by color that is white.