Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Infantin•fant (in′fənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a child during the earliest period of its life, esp. before he or she can walk;
- a person who is not of full age, esp. one who has not reached the age of 18 years;
- a beginner, as in experience or learning;
novice: The new candidate is a political infant.
- anything in the first stage of existence or progress.
- of or pertaining to infants or infancy: infant years.
- being in infancy: an infant king.
- being in the earliest stage: an infant industry.
- of or pertaining to the legal state of infancy;
Foulfoul (foul),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- grossly offensive to the senses;
noisome: a foul smell.
- containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul stagnant water.
- filthy or dirty, as places, receptacles, clothes, etc.
- muddy, as a road.
- clogged or obstructed with foreign matter: a foul gas jet.
- unfavorable or stormy: foul weather.
- contrary, violent, or unfavorable, as the wind.
- grossly offensive in a moral sense.
- abominable, wicked, or vile, as deeds, crime, slander, etc.
- scurrilous, profane, or obscene;
offensive: foul language.
- contrary to the rules or established usages, as of a sport or game;
unfair: a foul blow.
- [Baseball.]pertaining to a foul ball or a foul line.
- limited in freedom of movement by obstruction, entanglement, etc.: a foul anchor.
- abounding in errors or in marks of correction, as a printer's proof, manuscript, or the like.
- (of the underwater portion of a hull) encrusted and impeded with barnacles, seaweed, etc.
- (of a mooring place) involving inconveniences and dangers, as of colliding with vessels or other objects when swinging with the tide.
- (of the bottom of a body of water) affording a poor hold for an anchor (opposed to clean).
- [North Eng. and Scot.]not fair;
ugly or unattractive.
- in a foul manner;
- [Baseball.]into foul territory;
so as to be foul: It looked like a homer when he hit it, but it went foul.
- fall foul or afoul of:
- to collide with, as ships.
- to come into conflict with;
- to make an attack;
- run foul or afoul of, to come into collision or controversy with: to run foul of the press.
- something that is foul.
- a collision or entanglement: a foul between two racing sculls.
- a violation of the rules of a sport or game: The referee called it a foul.
- [Baseball.]See foul ball.
- to make foul;
- to clog or obstruct, as a chimney or the bore of a gun.
- to collide with.
- to cause to become entangled or caught, as a rope.
- to defile;
disgrace: His reputation had been fouled by unfounded accusations.
- [Naut.](of barnacles, seaweed, etc.) to cling to (a hull) so as to encumber.
- [Baseball.]to hit (a pitched ball) foul (often fol. by off or away): He fouled off two curves before being struck out on a fastball.
- to become foul.
- [Naut.]to come into collision, as two boats.
- to become entangled or clogged: The rope fouled.
- to make a foul play;
give a foul blow.
- Baseball. to hit a foul ball.
- foul one's nest. to dishonor one's own home, family, or the like.
- foul out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a foul ball caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- [Basketball.]to be expelled from a game for having committed more fouls than is allowed.
- foul up, to cause confusion or disorder;
Smellingsmell (smel),USA pronunciation v., smelled or smelt, smell•ing, n.
- to perceive the odor or scent of through the nose by means of the olfactory nerves;
inhale the odor of: I smell something burning.
- to test by the sense of smell: She smelled the meat to see if it was fresh.
- to perceive, detect, or discover by shrewdness or sagacity: The detective smelled foul play.
- to perceive something by its odor or scent.
- to search or investigate (fol. by around or about).
- to give off or have an odor or scent: Do the yellow roses smell?
- to give out an offensive odor;
- to have a particular odor (fol. by of ): My hands smell of fish.
- to have a trace or suggestion (fol. by of ).
- to be of inferior quality;
stink: The play is good, but the direction smells.
- to have the appearance or a suggestion of guilt or corruption: They may be honest, but the whole situation smells.
- smell a rat. See rat (def. 6).
- smell out, to look for or detect as if by smelling;
search out: to smell out enemy spies.
- smell up, to fill with an offensive odor;
stink up: The garbage smelled up the yard.
- the sense of smell;
faculty of smelling.
- the quality of a thing that is or may be smelled;
- a trace or suggestion.
- an act or instance of smelling.
- a pervading appearance, character, quality, or influence: the smell of money.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Howdy , this post is about Nice Infant Foul Smelling Stool #4 Baby Poop Guide. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 484 x 645. It's file size is just 54 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Infant Foul Smelling Stool.
As among the places to the houses inside the Northwest around the households in Infant Foul Smelling Stool continues to be regarded in contrast that ought to be there. This is actually commensurate with the lifestyle of the united states that wants visit and to socialize each other between friends or relatives. Although some contemporary houses that have a idea as a result of minimal land but using the interior-design minimalist living-room, a special place to receive sessions the people best to you personally also can look elegant and beautiful.
It is possible to to the authorities send the inside style of modern minimalist living room of course, as it is going to be provide pleasure, but some individuals prefer to do-it myself. In this room-you can also express your preferences in the time to share with your friends. The living-room may also be seen as a manifestation of the smoothness of manager or property as this can be where you are able to provide a first impression on your attendees. Pursuing you will be not merely made by some inspiration into a Nice Infant Foul Smelling Stool #4 Baby Poop Guide look fantastic but additionally makes it seem stylish.
Use low- lasting bulkhead. You're able to choose any portable wood bulkhead being a barrier between the livingroom to another bedroom in the home or drapes. When it has provided wonderful accessories to numerous kinds of bulkhead that can accomplish a cosmetic functionality.
Choose sized furniture. Within the choice of furniture within the interior of the room minimalist variety that was living 45 or 36 ought to be held balanced with all the family room minimalist's size. Must select little coffee-table and a seat were in and relaxed equilibrium with all the place.
Make use of a reflection. Positioning a sizable reflection in the living room also gives the impact be treated.
Select colorful wall colour. This will give the dream of room becomes apparent wider-than dim colors.
Use carpeting. In certain houses you'll not even look for a fit but soft carpet to receive attendees while design houses stay massive as Western-.
The principle issue while in the design of Infant Foul Smelling Stool are typical to middle-class people in the money is place that is restricted. But do not worry because it could be circumvented by choosing furniture and the right decor. Two important things you should consider before developing your livingroom is the space as a way to demarcate your familyis privacy is not upset