Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
AbbotsfordAb•bots•ford (ab′əts fərd),USA pronunciation n.
- Sir Walter Scott's residence from 1812 to 1832, near Melrose, in SE Scotland.
BcBC, Scuba Diving.
- buoyancy compensator.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
- basso continuo.
- Also, bcc blind copy: used as a notation on the carbon copy of a letter or other document sent to a third person without the addressee's knowledge.
bills for collection.
- Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- bass clarinet.
- battery commander.
- before Christ (used in indicating dates).
- British Columbia.
5. The abbreviation b.c. "before Christ'' is always placed after a date or century:Cleopatra lived from 69 to 30 b.c.The war took place in the first century b.c.See also A.D.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
Yellowyel•low (yel′ō),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a color like that of egg yolk, ripe lemons, etc.;
the primary color between green and orange in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 570 and 590 nm.
- the yolk of an egg.
- a yellow pigment or dye.
- See yellow light.
- [Slang.]See yellow jacket (def. 2).
- of the color yellow.
- [Often Offensive.]
- designating or pertaining to an Oriental person or Oriental peoples.
- designating or pertaining to a person of mixed racial origin, esp. of black and white heritage, whose skin is yellowish or yellowish brown.
- having a sallow or yellowish complexion.
- (of journalism, a newspaper, etc.)
- sensational, esp. morbidly or offensively so: That yellow rag carried all the gory details.
- dishonest in editorial comment and the presentation of news, esp. in sacrificing truth for sensationalism: Objective reporting isn't always a match for yellow journalism.
- to make or become yellow: Yellow the sheets with dye. The white stationery had yellowed with age.
Hello guys, this photo is about Garage Door Repair Abbotsford Bc #3 Yellow Pages. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1584 x 1056. It's file size is just 144 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Garage Door Repair Abbotsford Bc.
Such that it feels comfortable and fairly vital that you pay attention, designing the family room. The comfortable Garage Door Repair Abbotsford Bc #3 Yellow Pages can make the attendees, pals, or relatives who arrive at visit to feel at home. As well as the nice feeling that you could, wouldn't be great should you could spend some time speaking together within this place? Preparing home design livingroom you can begin by picking a seat that is suitable styles.
Variety of an effective couch and loving you, can help the look of the family room. Style that is fit can you choose must match together with the style moved by the house itself. If your contemporary livingroom filled up with seats contemporary and minimalist Garage Door Repair Abbotsford Bc could seem strange. Contemporary impression could be stronger radiated in the event that you select a chair that has designs and vintage facts that are other.
There are lots of possibilities of materials that you could choose. Beginning with one-piece of timber to timber or material frame covered with foam multi faceted. If put in the room contemporary classic-style, timber will strengthen the feeling. However, application of timber in a smart contemporary bedroom could add a comfortable natural atmosphere.