Canecane (kān),USA pronunciation n., v., caned, can•ing.
- a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking;
- a long, hollow or pithy, jointed woody stem, as that of bamboo, rattan, sugar cane, and certain palms.
- a plant having such a stem.
- split rattan woven or interlaced for chair seats, wickerwork, etc.
- any of several tall bamboolike grasses, esp. of the genus Arundinaria, as A. gigantea(cane reed, large cane, giant cane, or southern cane) and A. tecta(small cane or switch cane), of the southern U.S.
- the stem of a raspberry or blackberry.
- See sugar cane.
- a rod used for flogging.
- a slender cylinder or rod, as of sealing wax or glass.
- to flog with a cane.
- to furnish or make with cane: to cane chairs.
ChristmasChrist•mas (kris′məs),USA pronunciation n.
Christ′mas•sy, Christ′mas•y, adj.
- the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Runnerrun•ner (run′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, animal, or thing that runs, esp. as a racer.
- a messenger.
- a messenger of a bank or brokerage house.
- [Baseball.]See base runner.
- [Football.]the ball-carrier.
- a person whose business it is to solicit patronage or trade.
- a person acting as collector, agent, or the like, for a bank, broker, etc.
- something in or on which something else runs or moves.
- either of the long, bladelike strips of metal or wood on which a sled or sleigh slides.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- the rotating system of blades driven by the fluid passing through a reaction turbine.
- the rotating member of a pair of millstones. Cf. bed stone.
- a roller on which something moves along.
- a sliding piece, as a loper.
- rocker (def. 1).
- an operator or manager, as of a machine.
- a long, narrow rug, suitable for a hall or passageway.
- a long, narrow strip of line, embroidery, lace, or the like, placed across a table.
- a slender stolon that runs along the surface of the ground and sends out roots and leaves at the nodes, as in the strawberry.
- a plant that spreads by such stems.
- any of the channels through which molten metal flows.
- a smuggler.
- a vessel engaged in smuggling.
- a person who takes, transmits, and often pays off bets for a bookmaker or a numbers pool.
- [Ichthyol.]a jurel, Caranx crysos, inhabiting waters from Cape Cod to Brazil.
- a horizontal longitudinal timber resting upon the uprights of a staging and supporting the footing pieces.
- [Theat.]a piece of carpet or matting placed in the wings for deadening offstage sounds.
- a tackle or part of a tackle consisting of a line rove through a single block and fixed at one end. See diag. under tackle.
Hello folks, this image is about Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner ( Free Quilt Table Runner Patterns #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 902 x 1203. It's file size is only 259 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Free Quilt Table Runner Patterns.
Several Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner ( Free Quilt Table Runner Patterns #2) manufactured from lumber, only a little different from the current coffee-table that is often made-of lighting metal including aluminum and stainless steel or a mixture of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee table has several kinds, all the modern coffeetable doesn't have four feet, an original modern coffee table hails from a variety that was unique.
You'll be able to place a contemporary coffee-table facing the lounge or in a corner close to the window. You can have a walk with a buddy or member of the family reading the magazine or while enjoying Television or commit your times to enjoy chess together.
The perfect mixture of resources and floors, engaging you to utilize a contemporary coffee-table as furniture inside the family room or living room minimalist. Designed Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner ( Free Quilt Table Runner Patterns #2) with drawers for storage is made using a corner under the desk to truly save the TV periodicals, remote, young kids toys or magazines.