Lennox Visions Elite Series Direct Vent Freestanding Stove ( Free Standing Direct Vent Gas Fireplace #3)
7 attachments of Lennox Visions Elite Series Direct Vent Freestanding Stove ( Free Standing Direct Vent Gas Fireplace #3)
Elitee•lite (i lēt′, ā lēt′),USA pronunciation n.
- (often used with a pl. v.) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons of the highest class: Only the elite were there.
- a group of persons exercising the major share of authority or influence within a larger group: the power elite of a major political party.
- a type, approximately 10-point in printing-type size, widely used in typewriters and having 12 characters to the inch. Cf. pica1.
- representing the most choice or select;
best: an elite group of authors.
Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Directdi•rect (di rekt′, dī-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- to regulate the course of;
control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
- to administer;
supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
- to give authoritative instructions to;
order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
- to serve as a director in the production or performance of (a musical work, play, motion picture, etc.).
- to guide, tell, or show (a person) the way to a place: I directed him to the post office.
- to point, aim, or send toward a place or object: to direct radio waves around the globe.
- to channel or focus toward a given result, object, or end (often fol. by to or toward): She directed all her energies toward the accomplishment of the work.
- to address (words, a speech, a written report, etc.) to a person or persons: The secretary directed his remarks to two of the committee members.
- to address (a letter, package, etc.) to an intended recipient.
- to act as a guide.
- to give commands or orders.
- to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
- proceeding in a straight line or by the shortest course;
not oblique: a direct route.
- proceeding in an unbroken line of descent;
lineal rather than collateral: a direct descendant.
- (of a proportion) containing terms of which an increase (or decrease) in one results in an increase (or decrease) in another: a term is said to be in direct proportion to another term if one increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases).
- (of a function) the function itself, in contrast to its inverse. Cf. inverse (def. 2).
- without intervening persons, influences, factors, etc.;
personal: direct contact with the voters; direct exposure to a disease.
candid: the direct remarks of a forthright individual.
exact: the direct opposite.
- consisting exactly of the words originally used;
verbatim: direct quotation.
- of or by action of voters, which takes effect without any intervening agency such as representatives.
consequential: War will be a direct result of such political action.
- allocated for or arising from a particular known agency, process, job, etc.: The new machine was listed by the accountant as a direct cost.
- of or pertaining to direct current.
- moving in an orbit in the same direction as the earth in its revolution around the sun.
- appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction of the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, from west to east. Cf. retrograde (def. 4).
- (of a telescope) in its normal position;
not inverted or transited.
- (of dye colors) working without the use of a mordant;
- in a direct manner;
straight: Answer me direct.
Ventvent1 (vent),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
Freestandingfree•stand•ing (frē′stan′ding),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of sculpture or architectural elements) unattached to a supporting unit or background;
- not affiliated with others of its kind;
autonomous: a freestanding clinic, not connected with any hospital.
Stovestove1 (stōv),USA pronunciation n., v., stoved, stov•ing.
- a portable or fixed apparatus that furnishes heat for warmth, cooking, etc., commonly using coal, oil, gas, wood, or electricity as a source of power.
- a heated chamber or box for some special purpose, as a drying room or a kiln for firing pottery.
- to treat with or subject to heat, as in a stove.
Hi guys, this post is about Lennox Visions Elite Series Direct Vent Freestanding Stove ( Free Standing Direct Vent Gas Fireplace #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 960 x 702. This attachment's file size is just 110 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Free Standing Direct Vent Gas Fireplace.
Are you having trouble determining which lamps will undoubtedly be picked on your Lennox Visions Elite Series Direct Vent Freestanding Stove ( Free Standing Direct Vent Gas Fireplace #3), or simply just the best illumination style for-you? Effectively, nowadays is your blessed morning because we'll provide you with four remarkable tips about how-to select the great illumination to your room! Bedside lamps are a necessity in just about any room.
However, sometimes it is inadequate, so that you should consider it to take into account exactly how many obviously illuminated places you ought to have within your bedroom. You opt for possibly or a-little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp and can go along with various approaches.
The biggest thing is always to choose the answer that best suits your preferences whether beauty or their house is associated. It's important why the precise light is set below and not there to decide.