Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Hi , this image is about Lund Catch-It Floor Mats (ordinary Nifty Catch All Floor Mats #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 657 x 493. It's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Nifty Catch All Floor Mats.
The sack can be where you spend plenty of your time and a crucial a part of your house. Therefore it is very important which you offer it with preference that is substantial. Moreover you should also ensure that the furniture relative to the theme of your place.
It is also possible you will locate possibilities that are better online than in furniture stores. While looking for your room equipment remember to check other essential things that accompany it including stuff like that , pillowcases and blankets out. These can also be generally for sale in the shop that is same.
In case you take a look at furniture, it'd be a great idea to learn where you will get cheap and good furniture that can fit your allowance. In case you are looking for Lund Catch-It Floor Mats (ordinary Nifty Catch All Floor Mats #1) furniture the point that is ideal is to find an internet store that carries it in a very affordable discount. And also the finest part is you can even assess the buying price of furniture before you make your choice.