Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Buffetbuf•fet1 (buf′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -fet•ed, -fet•ing.
- a blow, as with the hand or fist.
- a violent shock or concussion.
- to strike, as with the hand or fist.
- to strike against or push repeatedly: The wind buffeted the house.
- to contend against;
- to struggle with blows of hand or fist.
- to force one's way by a fight, struggle, etc.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Antique French Dresser / Server / Buffet - V54 . ( French Dresser Antique #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1428 x 1904. It's file size is just 295 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: French Dresser Antique.
French Dresser Antique style has become a favorite design of a lot of people to their residence. The style is sophisticated, simple and modern search has attracted many individuals to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is modern beautiful? for contemporary style model comes with an interesting feature the furniture is made.
The style design fixtures give the perception of sunshine and straightforward while in the room's final look. This is often purchased by the use of an straight line to-use white colour so satisfied lighting and clean. Another material employed is glass product that will be reflective and clear to give the effect of the more contemporary.
Currently with contemporary modern interior design, room is created open and vivid with sun light inside the bedroom. To ensure that lighting might be shown across the room in the house choose white flooring content. Likewise use glass in the place of windows that are large wall material and skylights to bring around possible internally in light that is day.