Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Antique French Dresser . (beautiful French Dresser Antique #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 475 x 713. This post's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: French Dresser Antique.
Of course, within the French Dresser Antique may perform a significant part. As a result of the sculpture, as well as stunning, the yard also seems identity, spectacular, and more inspired. Therefore, in order to define the sculpture deft such the conditions of everything you are considering, things? It's truly very important to notice. Therefore, the sculpture not just sitting inside the garden. Below are a few issues you need to consider to put French Dresser Antique including.
Notice the statue that is position using the topic / strategy Parks. With positioning that is such, the statue seems more updated to the park. Not not the same as one another using a yard. If your backyard with minimalist concept, make use of the same style sculpture. Example barrel-fashioned sculpture mementos or minimal carvings. Or, utilize a pitcher sculpture carving nan small alternative. Another illustration, if your garden in standard style, area the statue is also a conventional style. For example Javanese puppet options. The tropical gardens likewise should Balinese statue Balinese fashion.
Notice the Distance Between Your place with sculpture. The ideal, there's a particular length instance veranda between your sculpture of the space where the sculpture looked-for. Hence, the sculpture is considered from your space freely. When the mileage of the statue with the room also close or distant, view's versatility is unquestionably challenging to acquire. Simply for illustration, the length between your bedroom using the sculpture must be large enough around three measures.