Apartmenta•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Finderfind•er (fīn′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that finds.
- a range finder.
- Also called viewfinder. a camera part or attachment enabling a photographer to determine what will be included in the picture.
- [Astron.]a small, wide-angled telescope attached to a larger one for locating objects to be studied.
- a person or firm that acts as agent in initiating a business transaction.
Hi there, this photo is about Apartment Finder (superior Floor To Ceiling Fargo #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 767 x 511. It's file size is only 34 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Floor To Ceiling Fargo.
This desk includes metallic or natural coloring including dreary, black or bright. Chairs are utilized too basic and not excessive with 3 seats' number. This desk is just used for speaking and eating because the size isn't too-large. Materials used ie steel.
Tabletops wider so that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once slim with a square or circular thighs are tiny and skinny in order to steer clear of the perception of tightness within the home.
The Apartment Finder (superior Floor To Ceiling Fargo #5) suited to natural form of home place. This natural stand has a square shape that is larger than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural perception. This stand combines natural hues like brown.