Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Advisoryad•vi•so•ry (ad vī′zə rē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -ries.
- of, giving, or containing advice: an advisory letter from a stockbroker.
- having the power or duty to advise: an advisory council.
- a report on existing or predicted conditions, often with advice for dealing with them: an investment advisory.
- an announcement or bulletin that serves to advise and usually warn the public, as of some potential hazard: a health advisory; a travelers' advisory.
- an announcement from the U.S. National Weather Service to keep the public informed about the progress of a potentially dangerous weather condition: hurricane advisory; tornado advisory.Cf. warning (def. 3), watch (def. 23).
Dirtdirt (dûrt),USA pronunciation n.
- any foul or filthy substance, as mud, grime, dust, or excrement.
- earth or soil, esp. when loose.
- something or someone vile, mean, or worthless: After that last outburst of hers I thought she was dirt.
- moral filth;
- obscene or lewd language: to talk dirt.
- gossip, esp. of a malicious, lurid, or scandalous nature: Tell me all the latest dirt.
- private or personal information which if made public would create a scandal or ruin the reputation of a person, company, etc.
- crude, broken ore or waste.
- (in placer mining) the material from which gold is separated by washing.
- do (someone) dirt. See dirty (def. 15).
- eat dirt, [Informal.]to accept blame, guilt, criticism, or insults without complaint;
humble or abase oneself: The prosecutor seemed determined to make the defendant eat dirt.
Hello folks, this image is about Home Advisory #3 Planit Dirt. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 557 x 513. It's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Home Advisory.
Before referring to Home Advisory #3 Planit Dirt, we would want to talk about some recommendations on workbench. There are some considerations you contemplate in choosing an office couch for the business and have to know. Pick a certain company office seats, office chairs will often have a guarantee of 2 years, both thighs of the seat, hydraulic, as well as the arms of the chair through the agreed (NEW).
Select a chair according to the budget / needs of one's business. Modify the colour of one's business furniture of the couch with your style and colour. Make sure to select a chair that has gentle if you sit-down or a comfortable foam.
Along with that, sometimes we're perplexed. Shade happen to be unacceptable, but around the other hand we also feel shame, office chairs on which we've been there it is just the design although Home Advisory #3 Planit Dirt that we need while is essential.