Bagbag (bag),USA pronunciation n., v., bagged, bag•ging, interj.
- a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth;
- something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
- a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
- a purse or moneybag.
- the amount or quantity a bag can hold.
- any of various measures of capacity.
- a sac, as in an animal body.
- an udder.
- a small glassine or cellophane envelope containing a narcotic drug or a mixture of narcotics.
- something hanging in a loose, pouchlike manner, as skin or cloth;
a baggy part: He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.
- [Baseball.]base1 (def. 8b).
- [Hunting.]the amount of game taken, esp. by one hunter in one hunting trip or over a specified period.
- a person's avocation, hobby, major interest, or obsession: Jazz isn't my bag.
- a person's mood or frame of mind: The boss is in a mean bag today.
- an environment, condition, or situation.
many (usually fol. by of ): bags of time; bags of money.
- bag and baggage:
- with all one's personal property: When they went to collect the rent, they found he had left, bag and baggage.
- completely, totally: The equipment had disappeared, bag and baggage, without even the slightest trace.
- bag of bones, an emaciated person or animal.
- bag of tricks, a supply of expedient resources;
stratagems: Maybe they will finally be honest with us, once they've run through their bag of tricks.
- hold the bag, [Informal.]to be forced to bear the entire blame, responsibility, or loss that was to have been shared: His accomplices flew to South America on news of the theft and left him holding the bag.
- in the bag, virtually certain;
definite: Her promotion is in the bag. The sale of the house is in the bag.
- old bag,an unattractive, often slatternly woman: a gossipy old bag.
- to swell or bulge: A stiff breeze made the sails bag out.
- to hang loosely like an empty bag: His socks bagged at the ankles.
- to pack groceries or other items into a bag.
- to cause to swell or bulge;
distend: The wind bagged the curtain.
- to put into a bag.
- to kill or catch, as in hunting: I bagged my first deer when I was a teenager.
- [Theat.]clew (def. 10a).
- to quit, abandon, or skip: I bagged my math class today. We'd better bag the deal. I was working too hard so I decided to bag it.
- bags! (used to lay first claim to something): Bags it! Bags, I go first!
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Hello peoples, this image is about Largest Bag Under IATA Guidelines (beautiful Bag Cabin Size #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 587 x 470. This picture's file size is just 29 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Bag Cabin Size.
We'd prefer to discuss some advice on make-up mirror within your room before discussing Largest Bag Under IATA Guidelines (beautiful Bag Cabin Size #8). Be sure you pick a dressing table with optimum capability. Bag Cabin Size can be utilized for you personally who wish to transform the look of your constitute bedroom.
Within the perception of Largest Bag Under IATA Guidelines (beautiful Bag Cabin Size #8) that you just need to be able to accommodate all the requirements extras collection, for example scents, before 'functions' methods makeup supplies. In general, dressers require additional light. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall light around the right and left side mirror or by adding a small light at across the reflection.
Chairs will be the proper option for a along with dressing-table, in addition to sensible as it can be integrated underneath the under the dresser, ottoman also gives light's feeling.