High Intensity Discharge (HID) (good Hid Light Bulb #3)
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Dischargedis•charge (v. dis chärj′;n. dis′chärj, dis chärj′),USA pronunciation v., -charged, -charg•ing, n.
- to relieve of a charge or load;
unload: to discharge a ship.
- to remove or send forth: They discharged the cargo at New York.
- to fire or shoot (a firearm or missile): to discharge a gun.
- to pour forth;
emit: to discharge oil; to discharge a stream of invective.
- to relieve oneself of (an obligation, burden, etc.).
- to relieve of obligation, responsibility, etc.
- to fulfill, perform, or execute (a duty, function, etc.).
- to relieve or deprive of office, employment, etc.;
dismiss from service.
- to release, send away, or allow to go (often fol. by from): The children were discharged early from school. They discharged him from prison.
- to pay (a debt).
- to release (a defendant, esp. one under confinement).
- to release (a bankrupt) from former debts.
- to cancel (a contract).
- to release (bail).
- (in a legislative body) to order (a committee) to cease further consideration of a bill so that it can be voted on.
- to rid (a battery, capacitor, etc.) of a charge of electricity.
- [Dyeing.]to free from a dye, as by chemical bleaching.
- to get rid of a burden or load.
- to deliver a charge or load.
- to pour forth.
- to go off or fire, as a firearm or missile.
- to blur or run, as a color or dye.
- to lose or give up a charge of electricity.
- the act of discharging a ship, load, etc.
- the act of firing a weapon, as an arrow by drawing and releasing the string of the bow, or a gun by exploding the charge of powder.
- a sending or coming forth, as of water from a pipe;
- the rate or amount of such issue.
- something sent forth or emitted.
- a relieving, ridding, or getting rid of something of the nature of a charge.
- an acquittal or exoneration.
- an annulment, as of a court order.
- the freeing of one held under legal process.
- a relieving or being relieved of obligation or liability;
fulfillment of an obligation.
- the payment of a debt.
- a release or dismissal, as from prison, an office, or employment.
- a certificate of such a release or a certificate of release from obligation or liability.
- the act or process of ordering a legislative committee to cease further consideration of a bill so that it can be voted on.
- the separation of a person from military service.
- a certificate of such separation.
- the removal or transference of an electric charge, as by the conversion of chemical energy to electrical energy.
- the equalization of a difference of potential, as between two terminals.
Howdy there, this image is about High Intensity Discharge (HID) (good Hid Light Bulb #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1400 x 1400. It's file size is just 87 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Hid Light Bulb.
Such that it feels relaxed and fairly very important to take notice developing the living room. The comfy High Intensity Discharge (HID) (good Hid Light Bulb #3) is likely to make the attendees, pals, or relatives who come to trip to feel at home. In case you could spend time discussing together in this room, as well as the nice effect you could, would not be good? Preparing interiordesign living by picking a suitable chair, room you can start models.
Selection of a proper seat and loving you, can assist the look of the family room. Seat product could you select must correspond with all the concept moved by the property itself. High Intensity Discharge (HID) (good Hid Light Bulb #3) could appear unusual in case a contemporary livingroom filled up with chairs minimalist and contemporary. Contemporary impression will be tougher radiated if you pick a couch that's designs as well as other traditional details.
There are lots of possibilities of supplies that you can pick. Beginning one-piece of wood to wood or material frame lined with material and foam multi-faceted. If put in the space modern classic-style timber will strengthen the perception. Nevertheless, app of lumber in a minimalist contemporary place can put in a natural environment that is cozy.