ArmstrongArm•strong (ärm′strông′),USA pronunciation n.
- (Daniel ) Louis ("Satchmo''), 1900–71, U.S. jazz trumpeter and bandleader.
- Edwin Howard, 1890–1954, U.S. electrical engineer and inventor: developed frequency modulation.
- Henry (Henry Jackson), 1912–88, U.S. boxer: world featherweight champion 1937–38;
world lightweight champion 1938–39;
world welterweight champion 1938–40.
- Neil A., born 1930, U.S. astronaut: first person to walk on the moon, July 20, 1969.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hello , this attachment is about Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 853 x 853. It's file size is only 31 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Armstron Ceiling Tiles.
Wood floors there are so many different shades out there in the market then I am confident an item is to complement even the wildest ideas manufacturers. Though pushing on the limitations of traditional style and being imaginative is obviously pleasant in the interior design sector remains essential to follow guidelines and specific regulations to prevent several of the Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #7) fashion that is errors uncomfortable.
Avoid using dark ground in a small place with dark walls - it will create the space more heavy and depressing (observe floors made from black wood). Dim hues bring the warmth of one other elements of design out. For lightcolored surfaces and surfaces roofs go in suites with minimal.
Below you'll discover some simple but impressive suggestions to take into account when choosing the Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #7) for the interior.
The area size, texture and color of high roofs, the surfaces and the shade of the furniture ought to be your consideration whenever choosing shades to your flooring. For your ultimate style to achieve success should really be complementary shades. The new flooring should complement the wood surfaces that are existing to keep the integrity and stream of your home.