ArmstrongArm•strong (ärm′strông′),USA pronunciation n.
- (Daniel ) Louis ("Satchmo''), 1900–71, U.S. jazz trumpeter and bandleader.
- Edwin Howard, 1890–1954, U.S. electrical engineer and inventor: developed frequency modulation.
- Henry (Henry Jackson), 1912–88, U.S. boxer: world featherweight champion 1937–38;
world lightweight champion 1938–39;
world welterweight champion 1938–40.
- Neil A., born 1930, U.S. astronaut: first person to walk on the moon, July 20, 1969.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hi guys, this picture is about Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 833 x 833. This photo's file size is only 32 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Armstron Ceiling Tiles.
Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #6) is one of many most widely used elements and so are often-used for the ground as well as the Stone can also be a volcanic rock shaped by heat and pressure and so are for sale in different tones like dark colors, light gray and red along with other colors, Now due to the strength and toughness, rock marble ceramic kind usually useful for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring products and also developing a family room.
But gray is just a neutral coloring that seems nonetheless easy to match with other shades more distinction. So that the coloring Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #6) that is selected is suitable for folks who need to utilize basic colors like white, but less. To have the combo right coloring colour, in selecting color mixtures, you need to consider these methods and considerations. Choose a color to paint the surfaces a brilliant shade combinations of gray.
Naturally you realize a lot of these kind of marble and it has become a brand new craze on the planet of residence not to mention you're perplexed in selecting a layout, in creating a home, you need to consider the suitable colour for the walls of one's home. Colour gray house generally chosen because the bottom color is prominent, although it isn't rare to also provide a simple coloring for example white shade to paint the surfaces of the home.
The shiny colors are designed here's not too stunning brilliant shade, since the color combination of Armstrong Ceilings ( Armstron Ceiling Tiles #6) with striking colors will truly produce the perception unattractive. Pick hues that are soft or delicate although brilliant. For example, lightblue, turf green, pink, yet others. Nevertheless, you should choose the proper combination, although the combination with additional shades that are richer nor prohibited.