Lovely Medieval Times Wardrobe #2 History Of Costume - WordPress.com
Medievalme•di•e•val (mē′dē ē′vəl, med′ē-, mid′ē-, mid ē′vəl),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, mediaeval. me′di•e′val•ly, adv.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or in the style of the Middle Ages: medieval architecture.Cf. Middle Ages.
- extremely old-fashioned;
Timestimes (tīmz),USA pronunciation prep.
- multiplied by: Two times four is eight.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Historyhis•to•ry (his′tə rē, his′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the branch of knowledge dealing with past events.
- a continuous, systematic narrative of past events as relating to a particular people, country, period, person, etc., usually written as a chronological account;
chronicle: a history of France; a medical history of the patient.
- the aggregate of past events.
- the record of past events and times, esp. in connection with the human race.
- a past notable for its important, unusual, or interesting events: a ship with a history.
- acts, ideas, or events that will or can shape the course of the future;
immediate but significant happenings: Firsthand observers of our space program see history in the making.
- a systematic account of any set of natural phenomena without particular reference to time: a history of the American eagle.
- a drama representing historical events: Shakespeare's comedies, histories, and tragedies.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Costumecos•tume (n. kos′to̅o̅m, -tyo̅o̅m;v. ko sto̅o̅m′, -styo̅o̅m′),USA pronunciation n., v., -tumed, -tum•ing, adj.
- a style of dress, including accessories and hairdos, esp. that peculiar to a nation, region, group, or historical period.
- dress or garb characteristic of another period, place, person, etc., as worn on the stage or at balls.
- fashion of dress appropriate to a particular occasion or season: dancing costume; winter costume.
- a set of garments, esp. women's garments, selected for wear at a single time;
- to dress;
furnish with a costume;
provide appropriate dress for: to costume a play.
- of or characterized by the wearing of costumes: a costume party.
- meant for use with or appropriate to a specific costume: costume accessories.
Hello guys, this image is about Lovely Medieval Times Wardrobe #2 History Of Costume - WordPress.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1473 x 1644. This photo's file size is only 421 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Medieval Times Wardrobe.
We'd prefer to discuss some tips about constitute vanity inside your bedroom before discussing Lovely Medieval Times Wardrobe #2 History Of Costume - WordPress.com. Be sure to pick a dressing table with optimum ability. Medieval Times Wardrobe may be used for you who would like to change the appearance of the make-up space.
Chairs may be the appropriate option to get a coupled with dressing-table, as well as functional as it can certainly be included beneath the underneath the dresser, ottoman also gives light's effect.
Within Medieval Times Wardrobe's sense that you simply have to be able to allow for all-the requirements extras collection, for example fragrances, before 'functions' tools makeup items. Generally, desks require extra lighting. This can be circumvented adding a little bulb at around the reflection or by by inserting a wall light to the right and remaining side mirror.