Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Acrylica•cryl•ic (ə kril′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or derived from acrylic acid.
- See acrylic fiber.
- See acrylic resin.
- a paint, prepared esp. for artists, in which an acrylic resin serves as a vehicle.
- a painting done with this type of paint: She sold several acrylics during the show.
Coffeecof•fee (kô′fē, kof′ē),USA pronunciation n.
- a beverage consisting of a decoction or infusion of the roasted ground or crushed seeds(cof′fee beans′) of the two-seeded fruit(cof′fee ber′ry) of certain coffee trees.
- the seeds or fruit themselves.
- any tropical tree or shrub of the genus Coffea, of the madder family, esp. C. arabica and C. canephora, cultivated commercially. Cf. Arabian coffee, robusta coffee.
- a cup of coffee: We ordered four coffees and three doughnuts.
- a social gathering at which coffee and other refreshments are served.
- medium to dark brown.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Magazine Acrylic Coffee Table ( Acrylic Coffee Table #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 534 x 800. This post's file size is just 74 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Acrylic Coffee Table.
Among the ideas that you could employ to incorporate light for Acrylic Coffee Table is currently implementing solar capsules that replicate light from your own top, through the conduit and into your home. Particularly helpful in the room of your home for storage or you've an additional or basement ground above the kitchen. In this manner, the light heading straight into the room space, so that your bedroom will undoubtedly be stuffed with natural lighting and also the atmosphere turns into busy places.
Another means you might be ready to add is always to produce primary contact with the wall of the home. The lighting that's in the next room will flow another room. Some furnitures that are dark can also modify and add with additional furnitures that can reflect light. In addition, home equipment's design may be the key.
If you such as the environment of the cozy home with a natural lighting that is superior and accessories , then this Magazine Acrylic Coffee Table ( Acrylic Coffee Table #4) with probably a good idea for you personally. Develop you prefer our design suggestions within this website.