Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Miniaturemin•i•a•ture (min′ē ə chər, -chŏŏr′, min′ə chər),USA pronunciation n.
- a representation or image of something on a small or reduced scale.
- a greatly reduced or abridged form or copy.
- a very small painting, esp. a portrait, on ivory, vellum, or the like.
- the art of executing such a painting.
- an illumination in an illuminated manuscript or book.
- in miniature, in a reduced size;
on a small scale: The zoo exhibition offered a jungle in miniature.
- being, on, or represented on a small scale;
Hi peoples, this image is about Vitra Lounge Chair And Ottoman Miniature ( Lounge Chairs With Ottoman #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 691 x 691. It's file size is only 45 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Lounge Chairs With Ottoman.
You must take into consideration how large your bedroom is. Are you able to fit in a big tile or it will just look bizarre. Perhaps you will make some themes out-of use or cardboard taste to find out how it looks. Additionally the manner in which you modify the area can be made by the tiles look larger or smaller and its shade might help. For example, if your straight tile that is bright is installed in the area can provide a of room.
Invest your time with all the tile undertaking and make sure what is the usage of the tile and you 've considered all of the solutions to you. Therefore it could be advisable togo and take a trip for the nearby Tile Highlight, we advocate to get expert advice.
They'll perform the job rapidly and from the time every one of the essential gear has been rented by you, may very well not spend a lot of money. You may have possibly a toilet that is rather big or a damp place. In both scenarios, the Lounge Chairs With Ottoman style can be considered by you. The bathroom that is more expensive might not need tiles totally however the damp space must be designed.