WIRELESS MOTION SENSOR DETECTOR DOOR GATE ENTRY BELL CHIME ALERT ALARM DOORBELL | EBay ( Door Chime Sensor Idea #5)
6 images of WIRELESS MOTION SENSOR DETECTOR DOOR GATE ENTRY BELL CHIME ALERT ALARM DOORBELL | EBay ( Door Chime Sensor Idea #5)
WIRELESSwire•less (wīər′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no wire.
- noting or pertaining to any of various devices that are operated with or actuated by electromagnetic waves.
- [Chiefly Brit.]radio.
- wireless telegraphy or telephony.
- a wireless telegraph or telephone, or the like.
- any system or device, as a cellular phone, for transmitting messages or signals by electromagnetic waves.
- a wireless message.
- [Chiefly Brit.]radio.
- to telegraph or telephone by wireless.
MOTIONmo•tion (mō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or process of moving or of changing place or position;
- power of movement, as of a living body.
- the manner of moving the body in walking;
- a bodily movement or change of posture;
- a proposal formally made to a deliberative assembly: to make a motion to adjourn.
- an application made to a court or judge for an order, ruling, or the like.
- a suggestion or proposal.
- an inward prompting or impulse;
inclination: He will go only of his own motion.
- melodic progression, as the change of a voice part from one pitch to another.
- a piece of mechanism with a particular action or function.
- the action of such a mechanism.
- go through the motions, to do something halfheartedly, routinely, or as a formality or façade.
- in motion, in active operation;
moving: The train was already in motion when he tried to board it.
- to direct by a significant motion or gesture, as with the hand: to motion a person to a seat.
- to make a meaningful motion, as with the hand;
signal: to motion to someone to come.
SENSORsen•sor (sen′sôr, -sər),USA pronunciation n.
- a mechanical device sensitive to light, temperature, radiation level, or the like, that transmits a signal to a measuring or control instrument.
- a sense organ.
sense + -or2]
DOORdoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
GATEgate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
ENTRYen•try (en′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- an act of entering;
- a place of ingress or entrance, esp. an entrance hall or vestibule.
- permission or right to enter;
- the act of entering or recording something in a book, register, list, etc.
- the statement, item, etc., so entered or recorded.
- a person or thing entered in a contest or competition.
- See vocabulary entry.
- act of taking possession of lands or tenements by entering or setting foot on them.
- the giving of an account of a ship's cargo at a custom house, to obtain permission to land the goods.
- [Accountableing.]the record of any transaction found in a bookkeeper's journal.
- See double entry.
- See single entry.
- adit (def. 2).
- Also called en′try card′. [Bridge.]a winning card in one's hand or the hand of one's partner that gives the lead to one hand or the other.
BELLbell1 (bel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow instrument of cast metal, typically cup-shaped with a flaring mouth, suspended from the vertex and rung by the strokes of a clapper, hammer, or the like.
- the stroke or sound of such an instrument: We rose at the bell.
- anything in the form of a bell.
- the large end of a funnel, or the end of a pipe, tube, or any musical wind instrument, when its edge is turned out and enlarged.
- the underlying part of a foliated capital.
- any of the half-hour units of nautical time rung on the bell of a ship.
- each individual ring of the bell, counted with others to reckon the time: It is now four bells.
- a signal on the telegraph of a large power vessel, made between the navigating officers and the engineer.
- [Zool.]umbrella (def. 2).
- [Bot.]the bell-shaped corolla of a flower.
- a conical lid that seals the top of a blast furnace and lowers to admit a charge.
- ring a bell, to evoke a memory, esp. a vague or partial recollection;
remind one of something: His name rings a bell but I can't remember him.
- ring the bell, to provide what is desired;
be satisfactory or successful: This new book rings the bell with teenagers.
- saved by the bell:
- (of a boxer) saved from a knockout by the ringing of a gong signaling the end of a round.
- (of any person) spared from anticipated trouble by some extraneous event.
- with bells on, [Informal.]eagerly;
ready to enjoy oneself: Just say when, and we'll be there with bells on.
- to cause to swell or expand like a bell (often fol. by out): Belling out the tubes will permit a freer passage of air.
- to put a bell on.
- to take or have the form of a bell.
- [Bot.]to produce bells;
be in bell (said of hops when the seed vessels are forming).
- bell the cat. See cat 1 (def. 15).
CHIMEchime1 (chīm),USA pronunciation n., v., chimed, chim•ing.
- an apparatus for striking a bell so as to produce a musical sound, as one at the front door of a house by which visitors announce their presence.
- Often, chimes.
- a set of bells or of slabs of metal, stone, wood, etc., producing musical tones when struck.
- a musical instrument consisting of such a set, esp. a glockenspiel.
- the musical tones thus produced.
- harmonious sound in general;
- harmonious relation;
accord: the battling duo, in chime at last.
- to sound harmoniously or in chimes, as a set of bells: The church bells chimed at noon.
- to produce a musical sound by striking a bell, gong, etc.;
ring chimes: The doorbell chimed.
- to speak in cadence or singsong.
- to harmonize;
agree: The scenery chimed perfectly with the play's eerie mood.
- to give forth (music, sound, etc.), as a bell or bells.
- to strike (a bell, set of bells, etc.) so as to produce musical sound.
- to put, bring, indicate, announce, etc., by chiming: Bells chimed the hour.
- to utter or repeat in cadence or singsong: The class chimed a greeting to the new teacher.
- chime in:
- to break suddenly and unwelcomely into a conversation, as to express agreement or voice an opinion.
- to harmonize with, as in singing.
- to be consistent or compatible;
agree: The new building will not chime in with the surrounding architecture.
ALARMa•larm (ə lärm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension;
- any sound, outcry, or information intended to warn of approaching danger: Paul Revere raced through the countryside raising the alarm that the British were coming.
- an automatic device that serves to call attention, to rouse from sleep, or to warn of fire, smoke, an intruder, etc.
- a warning sound;
signal for attention.
- any sound, outcry, chemical discharge, action, or other signal that functions to draw attention to a potential predator.
- [Fencing.]an appeal or a challenge made by a step or stamp on the ground with the advancing foot.
- [Archaic.]a call to arms.
- to make fearful or apprehensive;
- to warn of danger;
rouse to vigilance and swift measures for safety.
- to fit or equip with an alarm or alarms, as for fire, smoke, or robbery: to alarm one's house and garage.
Hello guys, this picture is about WIRELESS MOTION SENSOR DETECTOR DOOR GATE ENTRY BELL CHIME ALERT ALARM DOORBELL | EBay ( Door Chime Sensor Idea #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 860 x 860. It's file size is only 41 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Door Chime Sensor.
Door Chime Sensor acts as being a natural area that can give a gorgeous environment and neat, though no important component of a home lifetime of the park can also be excellent when considered from the aspect of health, but besides that the park even offers a be a channel decorative particularly to enhance the looks the house itself, and in terms of the placement of the park can be situated in the rear of the house, alongside the house or before the house, nevertheless it appears quite difficult for that instant to build a park on the occupancy of our restricted property became among the main reasons why individuals are unwilling to create a backyard in the home them, when actually many techniques or remedies that people can do to acquire around it, for it was on this occasion we've prepared some methods for gardening with small area on the front grass of the house.
In restructuring the playgroundis territory is slim program, we ought to consider several things which range from the choice of flowers, spacing from eachother to ensure that though the park is tiny but nonetheless gorgeous and superior in-view, more Door Chime Sensor can we observe such recommendations below.
Create paving. Make a paving inside your yard, it's designed to protect your flowers from trampled because lots of people transferring by on around the park.
Fixed Plant Spacing. Organize a spacing with correct, plant circumstances are also close-together can give the impression that slim in the playground, you can make it look nice, utilizing of planting using a direct or a stripe structure the method.
Selection of Plants. Selecting crops for the garden having a thin or little land that may be one key to success in creating a garden with minimal property, choose plants having a small-size to ensure that more trees we are able to plant to ensure that more vibrant and more appealing for certain.
Guidelines Sunlight. Sunlight is an essential element for plants, as the sunlight employed for photosynthesis by plants, therefore the simply try your plants get sunlight that is enough.
That has been some of WIRELESS MOTION SENSOR DETECTOR DOOR GATE ENTRY BELL CHIME ALERT ALARM DOORBELL | EBay ( Door Chime Sensor Idea #5) recommendations that so that you can motivate more of listed here are types of owning a modest backyard close to your house you can connect with prepare a yard with a little or thin territory.