11 pictures of 111 Seed Silo Deluxe Octagonal Bird Feeder Has Large Capacity And 12 Feeding Stations. (amazing Large Capacity Bird Feeders #7)
Seedseed (sēd),USA pronunciation n., pl. seeds, (esp. collectively) seed, v., adj.
- the fertilized, matured ovule of a flowering plant, containing an embryo or rudimentary plant.
- any propagative part of a plant, including tubers, bulbs, etc., esp. as preserved for growing a new crop.
- such parts collectively.
- any similar small part or fruit.
- the germ or propagative source of anything: the seeds of discord.
- birth: not of mortal seed.
- the ovum or ova of certain animals, as the lobster and the silkworm moth.
- See seed oyster.
- a small air bubble in a glass piece, caused by defective firing.
- a small crystal added to a solution to promote crystallization.
- [Tennis.]a player who has been seeded in a tournament.
- go or run to seed:
- (of the flower of a plant) to pass to the stage of yielding seed.
- to lose vigor, power, or prosperity;
deteriorate: He has gone to seed in the last few years.
- in seed:
- (of certain plants) in the state of bearing ripened seeds.
- (of a field, a lawn, etc.) sown with seed.
- to sow (a field, lawn, etc.) with seed.
- to sow or scatter (seed).
- to sow or scatter (clouds) with crystals or particles of silver iodide, solid carbon dioxide, etc., to induce precipitation.
- to place, introduce, etc., esp. in the hope of increase or profit: to seed a lake with trout.
- to sprinkle on (a surface, substance, etc.) in the manner of seed: to seed an icy bridge with chemicals.
- to remove the seeds from (fruit).
- to arrange (the drawings for positions in a tournament) so that ranking players or teams will not meet in the early rounds of play.
- to distribute (ranking players or teams) in this manner.
- to develop or stimulate (a business, project, etc.), esp. by providing operating capital.
- to sow seed.
- to produce or shed seed.
- of or producing seed;
used for seed: a seed potato.
- being or providing capital for the initial stages of a new business or other enterprise: The research project began with seed donations from the investors.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hashas (haz; unstressed həz, əz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of have.
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Capacityca•pac•i•ty (kə pas′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the ability to receive or contain: This hotel has a large capacity.
- the maximum amount or number that can be received or contained;
volume: The inn is filled to capacity.The gasoline tank has a capacity of 20 gallons.
- power of receiving impressions, knowledge, etc.;
mental ability: the capacity to learn calculus.
- actual or potential ability to perform, yield, or withstand: He has a capacity for hard work. The capacity of the oil well was 150 barrels a day. She has the capacity to go two days without sleep.
- quality or state of being susceptible to a given treatment or action: Steel has a high capacity to withstand pressure.
role: He served in the capacity of legal adviser.
- legal qualification.
- maximum possible output.
- reaching maximum capacity: a capacity audience; a capacity crowd.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Feedingfeed•ing (fē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that feeds.
- an instance of eating or of taking or being given nourishment.
- grazing land.
Hi there, this attachment is about 111 Seed Silo Deluxe Octagonal Bird Feeder Has Large Capacity And 12 Feeding Stations. (amazing Large Capacity Bird Feeders #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 568 x 568. This blog post's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Large Capacity Bird Feeders.
Because of some reason, before selecting drapes for that bedrooms inside your home, the following more detailed elaboration recommendations on HOWTO choose the 111 Seed Silo Deluxe Octagonal Bird Feeder Has Large Capacity And 12 Feeding Stations. (amazing Large Capacity Bird Feeders #7). Typically we put blinds at home up and noticed the layer is also tiny or too large on your screen. So begin to gauge the size of one's room screen just before get blinds, this knowledge certainly do not desire you back. Assess the screen often the size or width of the window itself.
When the drapes is going to be used for rooms, the types drapes hanging down could be the most suitable. As for bathroom or the living room, the 111 Seed Silo Deluxe Octagonal Bird Feeder Has Large Capacity And 12 Feeding Stations. (amazing Large Capacity Bird Feeders #7) are measured bear will be the most suitable.
Not only this, where the window is situated we truly need and also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This really is to determine whether you want a style of high drapes hanging down to contact the ground or little blinds which have a dimension bear. In addition to modifying the size of the windows drapes measurement was obviously tailored to the purpose space where the drapes will soon be placed.